Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
chill Donor Abuse
-1 sfw instagram
I was there. Chill did gag and leave.

My account: Chill posts their Instagram, Hamilton Harasses Chill, Chill gets upset, Banter, Chill gags and leaves. This is what I saw/heard.

My opinion: Hamilton/lil darkie/Damien you were targeting Chill. Chill has posted their Instagram many times. There is nothing NSFW. You called Chill a "chomo" You were harassing her because you dislike armpits ?(you just dislike Chill). Your whole self righteous attitude about Chill's Instagram devolving into semantics of #fetish... don't click the link like you have many times before. You should ask Chill to not !p you and you stated she only did it once. No admin has ever punished Chill for plugging her Instagram so I don't know why you think it's bad. The armpit picture has been there the whole time. Chill, you are very reactive.
Okay so after reviewing the links and stuff, I think this is a bait by Hamilton to further cause dissonance between him and chill. I don't see a reason for the gag but I also don't see a reason not to gag, there's no evidence there so it ain't abuse. This is a he said/she said argument at best, I suggest you both leave each other alone before action does get taken.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
this thread is trash, no good evidence to back up your claim, and at this point just useless attacks on his instagram, that has nothing to do with the initial donor abuse thread to begin with.
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]