Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Burb I Trust (TTT edition)
Ingame Name: Burb

SteamID: Removed

Time Played: 115 hours last I checked.

When First Joined: “July 9th, 2020 @ 11:47PM”

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available from around 1pm until 11pm EST. I usually play for about one to two hours at a time, but always can check discord if needed.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community: Currently: I’m a donor (yay!) so I spend a lot of time trying to keep chat clear of racism/sexism/slurs if the staff don’t hear/see these things. Outside of this, I record a LOT of gametime, even if staff are on in case they need evidence for situations. If things do escalate then I post it on youtube and usually send the videos to the staff that are currently on. Outside of this, I haven’t needed to make a ban request yet, but I know how...I promise. Most of the time staff are on so I don’t try to interfere/overstep, but I feel confident in my ability to de-escalate situations and keep the server fun. That being said, I am capable of pinging On-Call Staff on discord for problems I cannot resolve myself.

As Trusted: I’ll be a report slave for all other staff that are on. I have no issue throwing up ban requests, I just typically am on when other staff are on so I never have a need to put up my own. Really the greatest difference in what I can do lies in slaying rule-breakers...so yeah! c:

Why you want to help the community:  I love being in the Dink’s community and am already staff on a different server (murder), but lately, I’ve been spending a lot of time on TTT. As I always say I never see the problem in having additional *active* staff and that being said I think I can be trusted to help out the TTT team. Most of the time I am on the server when other staff members are on, but I would like to be able to help staff members especially when trolls are on or there are excess reports because I imagine it’s frustrating to deal with that as staff. Hopefully, if given the chance to join the staff team, I can help lessen the stress of a full lobby with our current trusteds.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope!*

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Not on TTT!**

How did you find us?: I followed @Ethan one day like an absolute idiot.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yessir!

Other: Here’s my gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Burb/...145:27015/

Yes, I’m aware that gametracker said I first joined in July but I did not start playing TTT regularly until September 2020. That being said, I have been playing regularly for almost 2 months now. 

*I have a few joke bans, thank you @"Nicol" @"Prince Nicky el Espeluznante" @thunderwalrusinnthebar @Mana 

**Incase you guys didn’t know, I’m also murder staff c: Trusted, Tmod 

Final Note: Hello, you’ve made it this far and I hope by now you know this is a shitpost because I have no ban requests for TTT. I don’t know if you all should be relieved or disappointed that this is a shitpost.

( ˘ ³˘) <3 much love, ur fav Burb

//This was a lot longer than it needed to be, whoops.//
+1 burb has been excellent in helping me and others with stuff on the TTT server even though she isn't a trusted.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
We already named the burb mart after you in the dimmsdale map, and now you want to get paid to play TTT?
no
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1. Makes all of the boys simp in voice chat.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Time to move to staff app section
[Image: b_560x95.png]
My ban was also a joke. Burb is a good staff member already and would do great in ttt. Very easy plus one. Happy to see you applying after I pestered you to haha
worst murder staff, never plays, will be worst ttt staff, 0/10
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
bump
Ok
ya
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks