Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PH - Your Time Reset & Needs Fixed Thread
(01-05-2022, 08:26 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 03:42 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Game Name - Nazu(s)

Steam ID - (STEAM_0:0:436106669)

Time - At least 4 weeks but because I can't find my old playtime it's only about 1 week 2 days according to Nazu(s) on gametracker

Other - Some stinky server crasher crashed PH and ruined everyones time  :@

Do you have a few other names to go off of because I'm not going to run around and find all your names to double check that you don't list.

This message was supposed to be deleted cause my time ended up fixing itself but the message never deleted after trying like 5 times, sorry.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
game name: Nickadeamus Lucius

steam id: STEAM_0:1:175596930

time estimate to be over 2 days, 5 hours, 28 minutes and 11s as last time. i was ranked master, and i have still continued to play for another 6 hour and 41 minutes even after my time reset itself
this was on dinkleberg prophunt overflow server
Game Name: DoomDashDevil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:428247315

Time: 60+ hours

Note: I only have proof of me having 56 hours. Additionally, my playtime had been reset before (around last summer) which cost me an additional 24 hours. I didn't know about this forum at the time so I didn't bother. So I'm pretty sure I have at least 80 hours in total but I'm not sure if you could check previous playtime reset that already been reset before.
Game Name: meep0l

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96649794

Time: 74 hours (rank Master, proof)
Is this still a thing?

Game Name: Emerak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191018392

Time: well total i found on gametracker says i have 640.63 but at one point 
i do remember having 5weeks in game, so idk if its possible to still get that back? 
if not then just whatever time equals the 640 

thanks!
[Image: titan.gif]