application
Ingame Name:GanjaQueenxXx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170177323

Time Played: 1D-30 hrs i cant remember exactly

When First Joined:sometime in 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 11pm-2am w-m
Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank:  user 

What can you do to help the community?: well people seem to think im funny and fun to play with. Im open to learning new things about the servers and ready to take on a new opportunity with you guys.

Why do you want to help the community?: the lack of mods at certain times of night. i work second shift so im always on late and alot of times later in the early mornings no one is there to mod. i would definitely like to help out keeping the server friendly :)

Have you previously been banned? no

Have you previously applied for staff? no

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? yes!

How did you find us?: you all are really fun to play with i enjoy playing here rather than other servers that have no control. you guys are really funny and everyone is usually a good sport! very understanding and great people. very respectful mods and rules. i decided to keep playing with you guys because it was the only server i felt like i fit it. and i enjoy it very much!
im going to point out now, i think you should get more forum time since it is your first post and i havent seen you on discord but i can be a bat sometimes, have some more community time otherwise looks good to me
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Hey girl,

Thanks for applying. So I will start off by saying you do not meet the requirements in time, unless you have another name you go by? You need 85 hours and are currently sitting at about 27 as per game tracker. 

I also haven't seen you around in the discord and don't recall ever seeing you in game. 

As well, you do not have an introduction thread, which is also required before you can make a staff application. 

I would suggest bumping up your time and creating an intro thread as well. 

Thanks!

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 85 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go away
Heyo, thanks for applying! Now, as Pauling said, you don't really fit the requirements you need at this moment in time. However, assuming you won't stop here and will apply whenever you have met the standard, I'll go ahead and give you some pointers that I've seen.

My biggest issue that I have at this moment is that you often get heated when it comes to dealing with trolls. For example, tonight, there were several people on the server who were harassing me. Now, it didn't necessarily bother me, and yes, I probably should have done more about it, but they were right on the line of harassment or just being plain annoying. Almost as soon as you got online, you started popping off to them, saying that they should respect the rules and staff and whatnot. While this is appreciated in some cases, your responses only riled up the trolls even more. This is not the first time I've seen you get angry/ annoyed at trolls and pop off on them. It might have been because you were intoxicated (from what I heard, anyways, I'm not really sure,) but even so, staff need to know how to keep their calm, and brush off insults.

Other than this, you seem to know the rules pretty well. Right now, it's a -1 my love. I'm sorry! Maybe by the time you're eligible to apply, these problems will be ironed out :)
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
sounds good i have covid rn and will be spending alot of time online these past couple days i was really ill so i didnt have the energy to get on plus i just bought my own house im sure you know the stress in all that lmao!
(11-12-2020, 02:59 PM)GanjaQueenxXx Wrote: sounds good i have covid rn and will be spending alot of time online these past couple days i was really ill so i didnt have the energy to get on plus i just bought my own house im sure you know the stress in all that lmao!
Well hopefully you will be well. These are difficult times after all with covid. Hope you feel better to spend more time here. I probably should vote too since I replied. 1- for now since you haven’t had that much activity on discord servers and the forums too I guess could be said.
Hi kiwiiiiiii,  its always men harassing females, it bothered me not because i was intoxicated but because most times i come in its always some guy harassing a female. thats all it was. and the fact that it was YOU hurt me because you are a great person. never had any type of trouble. etc. and im not the only one to talk back to trolls and 9-10 if i had the opportunity being a mod none of that would of happened. because of mute. once someone disrespects me in a way that its a male to female thing yeah. ill get a little upset but its gmod lmao. cant be too salty thats just the gaming world and me being stoned has nothing to do with how i act. i do understand the rules and requirements and will def. start playing more i dont have discord atm. and just figured out how to post here. LOL sounds dumb but i just finally got a new laptop still trying to figure out how this site works and what not. but ill work on playing more and all that thanks for all the info yall i greatly appreciate it<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(11-12-2020, 03:09 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 02:59 PM)GanjaQueenxXx Wrote: sounds good i have covid rn and will be spending alot of time online these past couple days i was really ill so i didnt have the energy to get on plus i just bought my own house im sure you know the stress in all that lmao!
Well hopefully you will be well. These are difficult times after all with covid. Hope you feel better to spend more time here. I probably should vote too since I replied. 1- for now since you haven’t had that much activity on discord servers and the forums too I guess could be said.
i just dont have discord atm. ill figure it all out soon enough thanks though ill deff start playing more!
Keep playing, get yourself more comfortable with the community and the server and soon enough you'll be a pro!!

As for the men being lil shit's and harassing women, yeah that happens. It definitely wont stop, but the staff are pretty quick to get that down and under control!

Good luck with your move and getting settled in!
Go away
(11-12-2020, 04:55 PM)MissPauling Wrote: Keep playing, get yourself more comfortable with the community and the server and soon enough you'll be a pro!!

As for the men being lil shit's and harassing women, yeah that happens. It definitely wont stop, but the staff are pretty quick to get that down and under control!

Good luck with your move and getting settled in!
thank you! i got discord so im slowly getting there again LOL
Hey GangjaQueen

Thank you for applying and appreciate you wanting to help the community. I do believe you can work on all the above and what they said, but I feel I should add in one thing to consider. Being on the server really matters most when not afk. I understand it can be tough to get distracted easily, believe me I had to work on it a bit when I first started. Like we were talking about earlier ingame, (i was just waiting to comment on here). Normally as staff or donor you would need to look out for people afk. And also as staff its crucial to be on most times while on the server, just in case someone might need your help or if things are going crazy. Other then that I think you would do great, but for now I'm going to have to give a -1.

Good Luck