ban appeal
(11-11-2020, 10:33 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I don’t know why gcube would give you the c4 and then report you but you still massed since you killed 4 people and gcube I guess didn’t wanted to be killed regardless if he gave you the c4. I honestly wasn’t paying attention to the event taking place at the time I think but you really shouldn’t of planted c4 as a inno.
i mean i didnt mass though since i only killed 2 people that werent part of the c4 game and its called me and gcubed and gimmick having fun so i shouldnt even be banned since gcube legit handed me the c4 said he got it from a dead t and i have to deal with being harassed and targeted on this server and staff isnt even on to deal with it so
Bro you literally placed the c4 though? regardless of how you got it you still placed it and killed 3 people who didn't consent to dying.
FYI we dont permaban for first time offenders for this scenario
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-11-2020, 10:44 PM)Mana Wrote: FYI we dont permaban for first time offenders for this scenario
"Evidence from November 8

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...13DA97EFF/ - Mass RDM with C4. Made aware of the problem by both me and an admin, if I recall correctly."

Did you just ignore this post? or?

Why wouldnt mass rdm be a perma ban?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-11-2020, 10:42 PM)Damien Wrote: Bro you literally placed the c4 though? regardless of how you got it you still placed it and killed 3 people who didn't consent to dying.
you mean 2 since gimmick and gcubed were part of it though and also i did give enough time for people to leave if they didnt want to be part of it and im pretty sure i saw quantum in the room but not prince

(11-11-2020, 10:46 PM)Paimon Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 10:44 PM)Mana Wrote: FYI we dont permaban for first time offenders for this scenario
"Evidence from November 8

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...13DA97EFF/ - Mass RDM with C4. Made aware of the problem by both me and an admin, if I recall correctly."

Did you just ignore this post? or?

Why wouldnt mass rdm be a perma ban?
me and soup were doing c4 roulette in that one he instantly cut the wire didnt even think about other people around us or anything
just dont rdm, smh noobs these days
[Image: image0-36_1.png]
If there was only 2 people why did 3 report?

l o g i c.
Dude you need to stop being dumb. Plus 0 on full unban plus 1 on a reduction. You get baited into dumb stuff way too easy. I've seen you be a nice guy and you can be fun to play with, but you also do really stupid things pretty regularly. You have a really bad reputation here. A lot of that is on you but some of it is on other people baiting you. If you get unbanned you need to work on how you represent yourself and you also need to work on not letting people get to you.
(11-11-2020, 11:45 PM)Damien Wrote: If there was only 2 people why did 3 report?

l o g i c.
gcubed basically reported me mostly false report
Im not sure a reduction right away is the best choice. +1 for reduction in a month I think. and as thunderwalrus said you either troll and get yourself into trouble or get baited into trolling and get yourself in trouble. Just stop doing things that are questionable, you keep walking right on the edge for no reason.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.