ban appeal
Idk guys you spend most of your time trying to get him to do dumb stuff. Its his fault for falling for it though.
(11-13-2020, 06:20 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Idk guys you spend most of your time trying to get him to do dumb stuff. Its his fault for falling for it though.

Well if you want to use this argument, then not only should he banned for mass rdm, but anyone who egged him on also.

That's an illogical argument to make; if the kid is going to be stupid enough to constantly fall for this shit, he deserve the punishment.
(11-13-2020, 08:42 PM)Salty Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:20 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Idk guys you spend most of your time trying to get him to do dumb stuff. Its his fault for falling for it though.

Well if you want to use this argument, then not only should he banned for mass rdm, but anyone who egged him on also.

That's an illogical argument to make; if the kid is going to be stupid enough to constantly fall for this shit, he deserve the punishment.
This is probably a topic for another thread to be honest, but I honestly think there should be a limit to the number of times you can egg on a player into trying to break the rules, no offense to anyone since I am not entirely sure whether or not that is what happened here at this point but I don’t think it did. Captain should definitely be punished for this though since he did mass in fact. Honestly in my opinion he should take a long, long time to truly change how he goes about things.
(11-13-2020, 04:12 AM)GCubed Wrote: I'm going to try to hit every major point made on this thread so far, but if I miss something please accept my apology.

I would like it to make it very clear that regardless of what you think about Mr Captain Price WoGs, myself, or any other member in this thread, the banned player in question did commit mass rdm. He had three legitimate reports against him from a single round after placing a c4 as an innocent. To make matters worse, this is not the first time the player has committed mass rdm the exact same way this week. On Monday, November 9th, in the 16th hour of the day (EST), on round 1 of ttt_bank_b13, Mr Captain Price Wogs planted a c4 as an innocent killing at least 5 players and damaging at least two players. You can see the evidence here: https://prnt.sc/vifb72. On this day he was warned by the staff online including our TTT Admin, Mr. Nicol Bolas, that he cannot do this and it is against the rules. He was very well aware of the rule and the consequences, and regardless still committed the mass rdm. To even further support this, he received and planted a total of 2 c4s that round, both for 10 minutes. He destroyed the first c4 realizing that if it were defused it could kill innos, so there cannot be any doubt that he was aware of the consequences. So why would an innocent player knowingly place another c4 later in the same round?

There are some arguments made against this. One that is constantly being made by the banned player is that we were playing c4 roulette. The words c4 roulette were never said in the alive text chat, which can easily be checked and supported. As far as I can remember I did not ever hear the words be said in voice chat by either Mr. Captain Price WoGs nor anyone other player alive. It's really strange that this argument is constantly being made by him. If we were playing c4 roulette why would a player involved plant a c4 and then run away from it, as to not actually participate in the game? I cannot prove this since he did actually die to his own c4, but it did take over a minute for the c4 to be attempted to be defused and kill everyone as pointed out by Mr. Dan. No one was involved or agreed in playing c4 roulette.

Another point being made constantly by multiple members in this thread is that Mr. Captain Price WoGs was set up. Let us consider similar scenarios where a player is set up to break a rule. If I claim it is an rdm round and another player commits rdm, that player will be punished for the amount of rdms they commit. If I bait a player into saying a slur, that player will be gagged/muted and warned. If I convince a player to spam text or voice chat, that player will be gagged/muted and warned. So regardless, if you believe that the banned player was set up or not, he should still be punished. This raises a question, should the player that baits a player into breaking another rule be punished? From what I understand, the person being accused of setting him up would be the same person writing up this post. If you believe I have broke any rules that should be settled in another thread. I am writing this to ensure that the banned player receives the punishment deserved, not to defend myself. I will say that Mr. Captain Price WoGs received the second c4 from one that I bought and dropped. I never gave him any instruction to do anything with this c4. I would also like to quote our TTT Admin, Nicol Bolas, from when I was banned for teaming not too long ago: "people are responsible for their own actions and will be punished separately if they break rules." It is clear from this that the player in question should keep their punishment.

There have been some question about whether there are some false reports. I can really only speak for myself in this case, but my report was definitely valid. As stated earlier, I never agreed to c4 roulette. Mr. Captain Price WoGs did not know or believe that I was a traitor. If he did then he would have just shot me earlier. He believed that I was proven and the logs actually support this. I damaged and shot at my traitor buddy earlier in the round in vision of Mr. Captain Price WoGs. I claimed that I found the c4 from another traitor body, so I did nothing traitorous since I was, by definition, proven. You can claim that I attempted rdm but I don't believe that I did more than 20 damage. You can also claim that I was teaming because I dropped a c4 that an innocent received. I believe this is not teaming because having a c4 does not help the innocent players very much, so it does not do much to help the innocent team. Again, if you believed I broke some rule it would be best to discuss in a separate thread. The other two reports are from players who were innocent that round, so I do not see how you can argue that their reports are not valid.

From all of this it is apparent that Mr. Captain Price WoGs broke a rule and received the correct punishment. There have been some talking in this thread that he should receive a reduction. I do not believe a reduction at this time is fit for the player or the community. The banned player has only attempted to convince us that he did not break the rule in question and takes no urgency in taking responsibility. It seems he believes he has done absolutely no wrong and I unfortunately do not think that anyone will change his mind on this matter. This is evident from the fact that this is not the first time he has caused issues in the community. On October 30th, 2020 there were two separate donor abuse threads created on him for two separate abuses within an hour of each other that were later merged by Mr. Nicol Bolas (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12919). His very first response to this merged thread was to not respond to any of the accusations being made about him, but to say, "in burb i dont trust." That post was later deleted but you can see in later posts there are members that replied to the original message. Then his real response to the accusations were to say that he essentially didn't believe he did anything wrong. This same player has also been warned for targeting and harassing players by multiple TTT staff members. I will not post any evidence in support of this but it seems to be a problem that many of the TTT staff are aware of. This same player has also been banned previously not only on our TTT server (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...tain+price) but on GFL (https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/49010-b...ent-232027) and in both cases he tries to claim that he did no wrong. I am not sure that the banned player is capable of taking any responsibility for his actions.

This player is not suited to be a member of this community at this time. I would like to see him understand his wrongdoings and take responsibility for what he has done. I would have to -1 this unban request and -1 a ban reduction.
1. You gave me the c4 btw and you also saw me place down a c4 earlier and you tried getting gimmick to come to the c4 btw. 2. Why we bringing up other servers also when they attacked me I have had problems on that server from harassment and targeting just like on this server I got videos of the gfl on my YouTube channel and guess what their staff did nothing anyways. 3. I did say c4 roulette in voice chat but sometimes it's hard to hear since some people do talk over each other I had that problem on another server and also I did say get away from office a 1min before it went off and there was 4 people there or however many they shouldn't of been in the room anyways since I warned about it and there would only be one defusing the c4 not like 4 or more so technically I only killed 1 person which was prince I will take a slay for prince death but for the other people no since I warned them about the c4.
Captain. You still shouldn’t of planted the c4 as a innocent. You need to realize that since other people might of not heard you say c4 roulette they didn’t know about it. I truly hope you can come around a change one day and try to take more responsibility for your actions. I really do. Don’t know if you will ever change though.
https://youtu.be/B29km5wiw84?t=924
Theres one video of me being targeted and harassed it's very long so dont watch the whole thing
That's like gagging someone for laughing at micspam

wonder where i've seen that before
killed afks without realized it wasent OT, and no mods were on we were all rdming and one guy got mad, first ban too, and i wasent banned until the next day.
its one thing if you rdm one time, but multiple bans on rdm equate to not learning your lesson from your initial ban, so i'm gonna hard -1 this appeal
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
(11-13-2020, 10:50 PM)Shwoogy Wrote: killed afks without realized it wasent OT, and no mods were on we were all rdming and one guy got mad, first ban too, and i wasent banned until the next day.
Is this the right post, man? It doesn't seem to fit this post
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)