ban appeal
(11-14-2020, 11:22 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: The harrassment of captian occured long before any issues he has had with girls on this server. It is not ok that he did that and I'm not going to defend it. But nate you have railed against this guy since day one. You did not harass him in response to anything he did, you purposely try to get him angry and you've done that for a while. You do that with other players too. You are not some knight out there to protect the girls here. Your disdain for him is something you have had since I've seen you on the server.
Correct, I am no white knight but captain price has been a nuisance as long as I've known him. I have never liked him given that he was micspamming/cluttering comms like wild the *first* time i met him and has consistently since then, and finding out how creepy he is toward women has only made me like him less. I have personally witnessed him lie about queuing creepy songs for girls that did NOT ask him to and heard him claim that they asked him to just as you can see him claiming they did in this thread, as if he was not warned for exactly that. Let it be known that I didnt like him before he persistently RDMed girls who wanted nothing to do with him round after round for maps straight, or queue creepy shit claiming that e-girls who can't tolerate him asked him to, or votespam, or use his donor power to try to defy staff. I have never liked him due to his constant monologue  micspam and finding out how creepy he is is icing on the cake of why he should be out of here. Seeing you adamantly defend him is not a good look.
(11-14-2020, 04:43 AM)(s)dan Wrote: I'll say this once more. This is a BAN APPEAL for mass rdm, not BAN APPEAL/REQUEST for harassments or other claims.
The conversation shifted way far off topic and ended up more on words against words. As I do believe Captain Price should be punished for harassments, donor abuses, etc. But this isn't the right thread. Anything you want to share, claims, proof, etc. Contact a staff and/or save it for another time/thread.
Also, @Captain Price WoGs  word of advice you should reflect on your the action, and recognize the mistakes you made too. You're not innocent in this situation either. 

@Shwoogy You're on the wrong post.  
Please read, FORMAT before submitting an appeal.
Here is your BAN REQUEST
I can not disagree with this more, and am mildly infuriated that it forced Burb to have to make a separate post. It's all relevant, especially since it's considering an appeal from a permanent ban. If someone makes a ban appeal from months/a year ago, we'll take bans from other servers into account in the decision. With your logic, we can't do that anymore.

Plus, his character in all of these issues matter, which is the main reason they're brought up. He has shown no want to acknowledge behavior, change behavior, or be apologetic about behavior. Any of it. That shows that it is a deeper issue than just this mass, and needs to be talked about. This isn't a ban request, this is an appeal, they're different.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
ban for reel yo
[Image: image0-36_1.png]
(11-14-2020, 04:43 AM)(s)dan Wrote: I'll say this once more. This is a BAN APPEAL for mass rdm, not BAN APPEAL/REQUEST for harassments or other claims.
The conversation shifted way far off topic and ended up more on words against words. As I do believe Captain Price should be punished for harassments, donor abuses, etc. But this isn't the right thread. Anything you want to share, claims, proof, etc. Contact a staff and/or save it for another time/thread.
Also, @Captain Price WoGs  word of advice you should reflect on your the action, and recognize the mistakes you made too. You're not innocent in this situation either. 

Here is your BAN REQUEST

(11-14-2020, 12:16 PM)Slim Thug Nate Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 11:22 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: The harrassment of captian occured long before any issues he has had with girls on this server. It is not ok that he did that and I'm not going to defend it. But nate you have railed against this guy since day one. You did not harass him in response to anything he did, you purposely try to get him angry and you've done that for a while. You do that with other players too. You are not some knight out there to protect the girls here. Your disdain for him is something you have had since I've seen you on the server.
Correct, I am no white knight but captain price has been a nuisance as long as I've known him. I have never liked him given that he was micspamming/cluttering comms like wild the *first* time i met him and has consistently since then, and finding out how creepy he is toward women has only made me like him less. I have personally witnessed him lie about queuing creepy songs for girls that did NOT ask him to and heard him claim that they asked him to just as you can see him claiming they did in this thread, as if he was not warned for exactly that. Let it be known that I didnt like him before he persistently RDMed girls who wanted nothing to do with him round after round for maps straight, or queue creepy shit claiming that e-girls who can't tolerate him asked him to, or votespam, or use his donor power to try to defy staff. I have never liked him due to his constant monologue  micspam and finding out how creepy he is is icing on the cake of why he should be out of here. Seeing you adamantly defend him is not a good look.
I'm not defending him, look at Burbs thread if you need confirmation on that. I'm saying you and a few other players have targeted him and this ban request is really not about a mass rdm. As I said multiple times he should stay banned for a while. I don't think you are being honest. If you don't like him talking all the time why do you purposely drag him into arguements after I tell you not to?
(11-14-2020, 12:35 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 10:39 PM)Jhindiana Jones Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:20 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Idk guys you spend most of your time trying to get him to do dumb stuff. Its his fault for falling for it though.
That's like gagging someone for laughing at micspam

wonder where i've seen that before
Lol I've never done that, if you want to throw stuff like that out there back it up. lol

The point I'm trying to make is that I've noticed players purposely trying to get captain to do dumb stuff all the time. Tbh Gcubed you can't deny that you try to bait people into shit.
I've seen staff bait each other into banning themselves, does that also fall under your list of baiting offenses or does it only matter when it's not the hivemind that the staff team seems to have become?

I'm pretty sure your post above is the most effort you have put into any post here, which sits weird with me.
Why does that matter in any way? There's no reason to say something like this.

Salty is right though its a topic for another thread. Captian is dumb and I've said that the whole time. Anytime I'm on the server a group of people constantly harass captain and weirdly enough the same people are the ones who are minusing this unban.
If you want to throw stuff like that out there, back it up. Anyways, isn't it your job to prevent things like this from happening?

Is captain and idiot who does things regularly that are not ok? Yes. Are you guys biased as hell and have a personal vendetta against him that has nothing to do with his mass rdm? Also yes. If this was one of your friends you would be yelling at us to unban him. I don't even think he should fully be unbanned but the bias is clear as day here.
The only person who seems to have a personal vendetta is you. You're making baseless accusations against regulars in the community while seemingly ignoring what is being said regarding harassment of other players. Your carefree attitude about all of this makes me inclined to call your character into question, but I believe that's a topic for another day.

guess what color my responses are in and you get a cookie
Mr. thunderwalrusinnthebar, I unfortunately do not believe that you have made any relevant points throughout this thread in support of a reduction or unban for Mr. Captain Price WoGs. Your main argument seems to be that the banned player was baited into breaking a rule. I have shown in my previous post that if a player is baited into breaking a rule, then they still face the corresponding punishment. So regardless if you believe this to be true, he received the correct punishment. It's not as if the player in question was a new player. Mr. Captain Price WoGs has at least 136 hours on our TTT server, spanning over at least one year. He was warned previously about breaking this same exact rule by our TTT Admin. He made a conscious decision the same round to try not to break this rule, but then breaks it later in the round anyway. The player was fully aware of the rule, and fully aware of the consequences. He is fully at fault for this and should own up to it. If you truly believe that I broke a rule then that is a separate issue. I said almost all of this in my previous post, yet you still make the same argument without acknowledging my points.

You also make some other weird arguments. You believe that I am biased against Mr. Captain Price WoGs. But my post has literally nothing to do with that. I only speak about what he has done, why he was punished correctly, and why he should not receive reduction. Purely based on how he has acted on the server and not any of my feelings towards him. You also speak about how I put a lot of effort into the post. Should I not put effort into this? Would you like me to shitpost on the thread instead? Should the amount of effort I put into the post not speak to the volume I believe the player received the correct punishment? I just have trouble understanding this point. You also say that if this was my friend instead I would be screaming to unban the player. This is clearly just not true though. My friends have broken rules and been rightly punished many times before. Yet, as of writing this, it is my third forum post. I did not respond to the ban request for Lycan and Crab Nickleson teaming. I did not respond to the ban request that involved Benny Bologna. I did not respond to the unban request from Shaye. I did not respond to any of the unban requests from The Mad Shitter. I did not respond to the unban request on Rylo Ken for teaming, when we were both banned teaming together. These are all people I consider my friends or enjoy playing with, yet I never attempted to formally help them get unbanned or prevent them from being banned. So you claim that I would do something, when there is literally no evidence of me doing so formally in the past. I would not consider me memeing about "free my man x" falling under this same boat. I have not talked about how poor the banned player is seen by members of the community. Again, in my post I only speak about what he has done, why he was punished correctly, and why he should not receive reduction

There are some other arguments being made by multiple members that the rules he broke outside of rdm should not even be considered. I believe this to be true if we strictly speak about his state of being banned or unbanned. I hope those that are reasonable that reads this understands that he definitely deserved his punishment of a ban. But with the question of reduction, what should be the considerations? Do we just +/- 1 randomly? I literally do not know what they are, and it does not seem to be consistently followed on this thread. I can't imagine why, for considering ban reduction, we do not consider all of the actions of Mr. Captain Price WoGs throughout his time in the community. We should consider ban reduction when we believe the banned player understands their mistakes and will try to better themselves. Unfortunately, I cannot understand how one would see this player this way. Even in this thread he is adamant about doing no wrong. When breaking other rules he has a similar attitude as I have shown previously. Is it really a good idea to give a ban reduction to a player like this? Do you really believe that he will come back in a month and learn his ways when this is the way he acts on the server? As if he can do no wrong? He seems to be in his own world and has no idea what is actually going on.

Mr. Captain Price WoGs, I do not even know what to say about your recent responses. If you want to see more of the character of this player please see the following thread: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13046
(11-14-2020, 01:31 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:

Here is your BAN REQUEST

(11-14-2020, 12:16 PM)Slim Thug Nate Wrote:
I'm not defending him, look at Burbs thread if you need confirmation on that. I'm saying you and a few other players have targeted him and this ban request is really not about a mass rdm. As I said multiple times he should stay banned for a while. I don't think you are being honest. If you don't like him talking all the time why do you purposely drag him into arguements after I tell you not to?
The ONLY thing i have ever argued with him about is him being dishonest about why he has warns, other than that I frequent tell him to stop cluttering comms. I think you either have me mixed up with someone else or you are misrepresenting things. What are you claiming I 'bait' him about? My only wish is for him to be quiet so to say that I drag arguments out of him is absurd. My ideal state is never hearing from him. You can go back and edit your posts to make them less supporting of this creep but don't act like I enjoy drama with him.
(11-14-2020, 01:42 PM)Jhindiana Jones Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 12:35 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 10:39 PM)Jhindiana Jones Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:20 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Idk guys you spend most of your time trying to get him to do dumb stuff. Its his fault for falling for it though.
That's like gagging someone for laughing at micspam

wonder where i've seen that before
Lol I've never done that, if you want to throw stuff like that out there back it up. lol

The point I'm trying to make is that I've noticed players purposely trying to get captain to do dumb stuff all the time. Tbh Gcubed you can't deny that you try to bait people into shit.
I've seen staff bait each other into banning themselves, does that also fall under your list of baiting offenses or does it only matter when it's not the hivemind that the staff team seems to have become?

I'm pretty sure your post above is the most effort you have put into any post here, which sits weird with me.
Why does that matter in any way? There's no reason to say something like this.

Salty is right though its a topic for another thread. Captian is dumb and I've said that the whole time. Anytime I'm on the server a group of people constantly harass captain and weirdly enough the same people are the ones who are minusing this unban.
If you want to throw stuff like that out there, back it up. Anyways, isn't it your job to prevent things like this from happening?

Is captain and idiot who does things regularly that are not ok? Yes. Are you guys biased as hell and have a personal vendetta against him that has nothing to do with his mass rdm? Also yes. If this was one of your friends you would be yelling at us to unban him. I don't even think he should fully be unbanned but the bias is clear as day here.
The only person who seems to have a personal vendetta is you. You're making baseless accusations against regulars in the community while seemingly ignoring what is being said regarding harassment of other players. Your carefree attitude about all of this makes me inclined to call your character into question, but I believe that's a topic for another day.

guess what color my responses are in and you get a cookie
I like how you are questioning my character when you are accused of making a player cry after calling them a tranny.
I’m not unbanning him. Quit arguing. Have a nice Saturday.

EDIT: You may appeal one month from the date that this was posted.