Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tigerlicious_ Staff App :)
In-game Name (please include past names):  Tigerlicious_

Steam ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/tigerlicious/

Time Played (in hours):  6d 11h 56m

When First Joined:  Around 4 months ago I believe?

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  EST : I play usually from 2:15 - 5 and 7 - 10 some nights.

Rank Desired:  Trusted

Current Rank:  Regular

What can you do to help the community:  I have been a part of the community for a while now and known most of the people on the server, I have gotten to become friends with most of the non toxic parts of the community yet have come across a lot of rude and toxic players.  If I am accepted I would like to make the server a more welcoming place for people and a less toxic energy overall.  I am on usually when other staff aren't on, which makes me an even better candidate for staff.  

Why you want to help the community:  I would love to just be a part of a community staff team again- as I used to play Garry's Mod a lot and just miss that aspect of it.  Though I would also like to make the community a overall better place for players who are newer and want a toxic free and good time.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  N/A

How did you find us?:  I found the server through the listed Deathrun ones, though the defying factor of me becoming a part of the community is when I was defended by players such as Snicks and Daisy, they were really kind to me and I really enjoyed their presence so I stayed.  I'm glad I did too because I have met so many friendly people in the server.

Other:  I hope you guys consider me and even if I am denied I will continue to play!!! <3
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112242219
You joined 17 July 2020
incase anyone wants ur gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Tiger...128:27015/
I haven't played much DR lately, just dropping this for others to see c:
You're an active player but you're also not in the discord and you don't ping staff maybe wait until you can get into the discord and meet the staff of the Dr server and other staff peeps from other servers but I'm going to stay neutral on this

Good luck tiger
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
For the time being I'm giving a -1 

Though you have decently consistent time on server I feel you need more community involvement.  Specifically on Discord and a better intro than "Hi" wouldn't hurt as well. 

Cheers
Bumping one last time before a decision is made.
[Image: titan.gif]
This application has been denied.

While you have a good time on the server.
Your time on the forums and discord is a bit lacking, although forums aren't that much of an issue as you just need an intro which you do have. Discord on the other hand you barely interacted with it, which leads me to the next point

You really don't try to enforce the rules, meaning you don't tell people hey stop doing x! While yes you can't do that much as a regular, you can always type @dr on-call staff on the discord to get a staff member to get on. 

Working on that 
You may reapply on 12/17/20
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]