Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
Name and Steam ID: aidan 76561198183437142

Who banned you: Not sure who banned me on the forums but I think Christian banned me from the game.

Reason for Ban: uh I think I spammed the chat cause I was mad I was banned from deathrun

Why Admins should unban you: I don't have any proof and I don't really remember when I was banned I think it was in like June or something but I was mic spamming and chat spamming. That's all I did I didn't do anything else. I completely understand why I was banned after going on another server where someone was doing the same exact thing. I forget who I asked but they told me to wait and bit and try to get an unban. I'm truly sorry for what I did and that's why I waited this long so it wouldn't look like I was just trying to get unbanned. I understand why you wouldn't want to understand me. I haven't done anything since the last time I was banned. Haven't logged on any alts, haven't told anyone to log on any alts. I just wanted to play some deathrun decided to try and get unbanned. I wouldn't ever do anything like that again because what's the point, I realized how annoying and childish it was once I got onto a different server. I understand if you still don't trust me.

:) have a good day anyway
okay if this is Deathrun unban im gonna move it there
[Image: titan.gif]
(11-13-2020, 03:25 PM)Titan17 Wrote: okay if this is Deathrun unban im gonna move it there
I think this guy was actually forum banned at one point too, I remember seeing his name greyed out I think on that one unban request I saw a while back. Could be wrong though.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11741
https://imgur.com/a/sFneGNR
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-13-2020, 03:26 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 03:25 PM)Titan17 Wrote: okay if this is Deathrun unban im gonna move it there
I think this guy was actually forum banned at one point too, I remember seeing his name greyed out I think on that one unban request I saw a while back. Could be wrong though.
Yeah but he got unbanned here so he could post
The Bans

This is a hard -1 on the server unban. 

Several people reported you back in June for: Mic spam, Chat spam, posting links, along with Evading punishment with an alt. (Here) This is just the compilation of what Christian had alone. 

You for some unknown reason decided to turn completely toxic back in June and we don't need that kind of behavior back here. Not enough time in my opinion for me to even consider unbanning you. 

However, It's ultimately up to the Admins and I'll respect their decision. 

Cheers
I started playing on DR around the time you were on your alt account (notaidan). You were always mic spamming ear rape shit, and I remember those chat spams you used to do all too well. I'm gonna -1, I think you need more time serving the ban.
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Sure, you micspammed and alt evaded back in June, but if what you are saying is true, you have been clean for 5 months; there's certainly been worse things people have been punished for.. Alt evading is definitely bad though.

I'll give a +1 on a reduction at the very least, +1 for an unban at most.
I'm gonna deny this request as of now, You have caused a lot of problems and honesty i still don't fully trust you,
wait a couple of months and really show us you have changed and can be trustworthy.