Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me
In game name: Don Juan
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JuanBR/
Who Banned You: Titan17
[b]Reason For Ban: AFK[/b]
[b]Length of Ban: permanent[/b]
[b]Reason for Mods to Unban: hi, my net stop and i keep on server but im not in, now i solve the problem ,i play every day[/b]
[b]Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no
[/b]
Hopefully it’s ok for me to ask a question, but you got banned permanently for being afk? You must of been going afk a lot. I feel like there is some more context missing here. Also you posted this in the archive which I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t do.
this is your steam id STEAM_0:0:156000125 also just straight lies http://prntscr.com/vhqj51
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
this unban looks like a joke to be honest but i would love the missing bits
He was banned for being afk/timefarming it seems. Three times in total in fact. I know being afk in DR kinda fucks with the rest of the players in server unless there's an auto kill in the spawn area that activates after a certain amount of time which not all maps have. Also moving this out of the unban archives.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
So I only banned you permanently because every time I got on, you were always afk so then I started with a kick, then 12hrs
and then a day and still you came back after those times and again went afk, and so then i felt you were just time farming and that's why i decided to perma ban.
I will unban you just make sure to leave the game if you're gonna be gone for a long period of time.
[Image: titan.gif]