Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bryanbrr's The Rise of Moderator Application
+1 gonna be biased. One of the OG's and best buddies in this community, that is capable to dealing with rulebreakers in a professional manner! Also his stock photo still cracks me up! Good luck ;)
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
I know I've been taking a little break and my opinion probably doesn't matter much buttttt, Bry is always a blast to play with and always gets the job done when it needs to be done. Ive never had an issue with him and I know he's fit for the job! :) +1 for sure!
[Image: ?imw=506&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imc...rbox=false]
bryan is pog champion
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(11-10-2020, 05:02 PM)squid Wrote: bryan is pog champion
poggers
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Bryan is probably one of the best staff members that's currently on the TTT team; if anyone deserves a Moderator position, it should be him.

He isn't some stickler that gets labeled as "Fun police" because Bryan is someone who understands when to intervene and when to just let people do their thing; I've also never seen him  step out of line on anything he's ever done, so he is definitely a perfect fit for Moderator. 

Bryan has a calm, cool, collected mind who will make Dong and Nicol's life much easier once he gets this promotion. 

+1
I'm sorry to inform you, but this application has been Denied.

Oh yeah, I'm just kidding. CONGRATS ON YOUR PROMOTION. You deserve it