Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jedasis's Trusted Application
I'm going to finalize my opinion:

I think you'd make a great addition to the staff team in time, especially given your past experience with other servers. I'd like to see just a little bit more play-time within our particular server/ruleset, and see some ban requests. Keep up the good time/play, and if you happen to be denied this time around, I will likely go all in for a firm +1 the next time around.

+0

Good luck!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
One thing that worries me is in one of your responses to your own ban request. You had said that you killed two people for a T trap going off near you, and you tried to reason that that was fine. The reason that worries me is that it shows you aren't perfectly comfortable/knowledgeable with our ruleset yet, as T traps are not a valid reason to KOS someone in dinks.

I can't really say +1 yet, and have no real reason to say -1. All I will say is that I hope you continue reviewing and becoming comfortable with our rules in hopes that whether this app gets accepted or denied, you have something that you could improve on
(11-19-2020, 11:32 PM)Ethan Wrote: One thing that worries me is in one of your responses to your own ban request. You had said that you killed two people for a T trap going off near you, and you tried to reason that that was fine. The reason that worries me is that it shows you aren't perfectly comfortable/knowledgeable with our ruleset yet, as T traps are not a valid reason to KOS someone in dinks.

I can't really say +1 yet, and have no real reason to say -1. All I will say is that I hope you continue reviewing and becoming comfortable with our rules in hopes that whether this app  gets accepted or denied, you have something that you could improve on

I had ~30 hours on the server at that point, and had just come back from a long break. I hadn't realized the rules forbid that at that point in time (it may have been different a year ago.) I've since learned from that, and firmly familiarized myself with the rules. In fact, I've advised other players about that since, as some players might miss that section of the rules.
He/Him/His
gonna stay neutral on this application, I just feel like you don't have a ton of hours on the server, I bet you could easily get accepted in a month or so if you put in some ban requests, and some time really getting to know the server more. And reading the ban request against u kinda made me iffy. But your forum activity looks good, goodluck!
App has been Accepted, congrats.