Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95833232

What server(s) did the alleged abuse occur: Prop hunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: mute and gag everybody then left

When They Did It: approx 12am central time of nov. 26

Potential Witnesses: not sure

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/avGH2Ta

Other:
Oh boy.... yeah. I'm unsure if this is his first offence or not, at the very least he should recieve a strike but honestly, it's obvious he bought donor to troll. I'm interested to hear his side.

Edit: now that I know who this actually is and how they have acted before with myself and others - take away his donor rank. Slap a temp ban on. Idc. But his actions are not appropriate and he seems to think he can continue to come back and cause issues.
Go away
Hey trox,
Thanks for the report.
I was actually the staff that responded to the on-call ping.
The server was full (40 players) and I had to wait to get in to ungag and unmute everyone.
Honestly the evidence is pretty straight forward. Although I would like to hear what kind of excuse he will be using for this, I am going to put my vote in already since he clearly was doing it to troll.

+1 for either a Donor Strike and at least a week ban or/and +1 for removal of Donor powers completely and set the individual as a Supporter. 

The only reason why I am voting in a matter that might be seen as extreme is due to the circumstances behind this. He clearly changed his name, hid his friends and cleared his profile so no one would notice who he was. He clearly did this intentionally while staff is on. He clearly typed these commands in console due to the fact that the commands were spread across and he did not fix his "mistake". He instead decided to leave the server hoping that no one would screenshot or have a recording. This is a clear example of someone getting donor or abusing their donor powers simply to troll. What makes matters worse is the fact that the server was full and it caused people to leave and caused confusion amongst the players. Everyone was asking questions on what happened and why were they gagged/muted.  
I usually don't like to jump to conclusions fast and I typically try to be lenient with my votes by this case deserves a harsh punishment to teach the individual not to do it again or to stop them from being able to do it again. 

-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Cumbender aka as King Minotaur has been a consistent issue. This is his 3rd donor strike and his donor has now been removed and he is now a supporter. He decided to forego an official response and decided to be disrespectful and snarky with me in DMs when I just sent him a link to the donor abuse report.

I guess to the surprise to him, you cannot be a donor gag/mute everyone and then disconnect without repercussions.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army