Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
(11-15-2020, 06:18 PM)Abdel Wrote: If you asked to sing a song and normal players said yes and no staff said anything else was most likely because of a few things.

Not every person that comes around will know that singing on the server is considered mic spam, yeah i know dumb but not everyone wants to listen to you. Now theres the typical response of "why dont you just mute me or ignore me," No. We shouldn't have to mute you in the first place or have to ignore you. You shouldn't start it to begin with.

You being upset just delves more into the fact that you don't understand how the server functions and believe you were unjustly gagged for no reason because you believe it was unjust. Type !motd in the chat, read our rules, and/or ask around. Just cause people don't say anything to you before hand after you've asked doesn't mean you're allowed to do whatever you want.

this isn't abuse, this is a proper gag.
I said a donor with the same rights as Alora, nothing had to do with me not understanding the rules. I would say they we're one upset, they couldn't make a proper argument with me they muted me instead.
Let's get into this.

So, I first checked relay and saw these:
[Image: image0.png?width=213&height=460][Image: image1.png?width=213&height=460][Image: image2.png?width=213&height=460]

You can see that you are clearly harassing Alora for gagging you about mic spam. She told you to make an abuse report (which you clearly did,) and to drop it. Yet you continued to argue with her. Staff was pinged, and Lt. Star and I hopped on. This video shows that both of us warned you repeatedly to stop talking about it and to drop the conversation, and yet again, you refused. You were told you would be gagged, you knew you needed to stop, and yet you continued. You even argued with Lt. Star.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(11-15-2020, 06:21 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: Let's get into this.

So, I first checked relay and saw these:
[Image: image0.png?width=213&height=460][Image: image1.png?width=213&height=460][Image: image2.png?width=213&height=460]

You can see that you are clearly harassing Alora for gagging you about mic spam. She told you to make an abuse report (which you clearly did,) and to drop it. Yet you continued to argue with her. Staff was pinged, and Lt. Star and I hopped on. This video shows that both of us warned you repeatedly to stop talking about it and to drop the conversation, and yet again, you refused. You were told you would be gagged, you knew you needed to stop, and yet you continued. You even argued with Lt. Star.
I am allowed to state my problem I wasn't directly insulting him you state it as harassment, I had a problem being gagged the round and then the map.

In that video, it's sarcastic to just put a wink, you seems to not want to have an argument and rather use your powers to stop me from talking. That's what the video proves.
Who gave you this "permission" you speak of?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
As I tried to explain to you we have a rule which says no arguing with staff, take it to the forums. So to say you're allowed to argue your problem repeatedly is incorrect. Also singing is not allowed on our server so the original gag is also justified. Alora followed the rules any staff member would had they been on. No abuse here in my opinion.

Also Donors can not give you permission to break rules. They are not staff, they can only enforce our rules to an extent.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(11-15-2020, 06:39 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Who gave you this "permission" you speak of?
Check relay of youtube map youdurd or something iamjorge gave me permission.

(11-15-2020, 06:40 PM)Lt. Star Wrote: As I tried to explain to you we have a rule which says no arguing with staff, take it to the forums. So to say you're allowed to argue your problem repeatedly is incorrect. Also singing is not allowed on our server so the original gag is also justified. Alora followed the rules any staff member would had they been on. No abuse here in my opinion.
No arguing with the staff? That's a bit overpowered, I thought you said they we're donors? Now you say they are staff?
(11-15-2020, 06:40 PM)Theodor Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:39 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Who gave you this "permission" you speak of?

(11-15-2020, 06:40 PM)Lt. Star Wrote: lt. star being smart as always ;)
No arguing with the staff? That's a bit overpowered, I thought you said they we're donors? Now you say they are staff?

You were arguing with Star and I, and both of us are staff. Alora may not be, but by arguing with her, you were harassing a player who was only following the rules.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Well, singing isn't outright banned on the server, but anything more than a line or two over the good ol gmod mic is then considered mic spam.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
First off here is the rule for our server, 

4. Listen to All Staff Members/Do not punishment evade
Staff members have the final say in disputes and the expectation is that you will defer to their decisions. Arguing with a staff member will only lead to trouble, so please do not attempt it. If you have an issue with the way a staff member handles a situation, please take it to the forums
  • Do not leave to avoid punishment. If you have been gagged or muted by staff and return immediately, then you will be regagged/muted. If you do it again, this will lead to a ban for punishment evasion.
Second, when did I state that Alora was staff? I said they handled it the way staff would, not that they are one.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

You are obviously abusing powers right now changing titles to Donors/Admins/Staff, who follows the rules, who do not. I am not allowed to argue I am seen as aggressive. This is still unfair to me the rules don't add up. Especially how you want me to enter the forums to have multiple people to argue with.

(11-15-2020, 06:46 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Well, singing isn't outright banned on the server, but anything more than a line or two over the good ol gmod mic is then considered mic spam.
I still had the permission, I asked nicely, I don't care about that rule it shouldn't be breaking it if I was given access.

(11-15-2020, 06:45 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:40 PM)Theodor Wrote:

(11-15-2020, 06:40 PM)Lt. Star Wrote: lt. star being smart as always ;)

You were arguing with Star and I, and both of us are staff. Alora may not be, but by arguing with her, you were harassing a player who was only following the rules.
Saying it was harassment, is bit much when my problem was never solved. They where not "only following the rules". They had intentions of using their power on others. especially how Alora never replied to the time I asked permission, If I wasn't knowledge why not warn me before gagging? They wanted to gag me on purpose that's how I see it, cause the never argued against it. They only say they we're following rules.