Bring back Nipper maps plz
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 For adding
1. ttt_marscolony (have not played)
2. ttt_moonarbase (have not played)
3. ttt_trappycottage (Have played and enjoyed, can be a bit of a bottle neck with its spawns)
4. ttt_thething (Have played and enjoyed, T objective is fun)
6. ttt_teenroom (Have played and enjoyed, albeit its a sniper map and a foil to my play style)
7. ttt_subway (have not played)
8. ttt_mw2_terminal (Have played and all around is a good map/recreation of a cod classic)
9. ttt_mw2_scrapyard (have not played)
10. ttt_retrospect (have not played)

-1 For adding
5. ttt_lumbridge (Have played, feels way too small)

+1 For removing
3. ttt_cloverfield (Its an alright map but its so dark, I feel like I'm squinting constantly while playing it)
4. ttt_countrytrain (Worked better as a ZS map, its too needlessly large for a TTT map/editing it into one was a mistake)
6. ttt_lostland (Several cross map teleports as well as areas you cannot escape makes this annoying, just an example)
7. ttt_losttemple (Feels too unbalanced in the favor of traitors, the slide from spawn can be buggy and get people killed at frequent)
8. ttt_metropolis (This is not the version of metropolis I grew up with and quite frankly that bothers me, doesn't work as well as rooftops does)
9. ttt_parkhouse (It was an awful map when there were no ammo spawns and its still an awful map now)
11. ttt_spacestation (I enjoy this map but its very flawed, too many hidden areas that are easy to camp out in as an inno)
12. ttt_starwars (Its bad, enough said)

-1 For removing
1. ttt_abyss (Have not played, no bias)
2. ttt_asylum (Is pretty large but feels well compressed with that size)
5. ttt_dog (Why would you even suggest this?)
10. ttt_skytower (WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST THIS?!?)
13. ttt_chaser (WHY WO-)
14. ttt_ratskitchen (Its a good sniper map, feels like Boarding Action from Halo: CE)
15. ttt_showdown (Have not played, no bias)
16. ttt_cannalwarehouse (I've enjoyed it, makes for good long and short distance action. Feels like the big brother of TTT_Concrete, also a very good map)
(11-14-2020, 06:51 PM)Paimon Wrote: Fat no to lumbridge, huge framerate issues
All my homies hate lumbridge.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]