Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cactus for Green?
Ingame Name: Cactus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73941279

Time Played: 760+ hours

When First Joined: actively since june/july 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): either late in the night or early in the morning (gmt)

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: I can keep doing what i've been doing for over a year now. i try to get on when ever i can and help out as much as possible, i am one of the staff members who plays pretty late at night (night staff best staff) so i would like to be able to help out more when our current mod line up is not available to hop on and deal with mass rdm's and hackers (karma ban isnt always enough to deal with these people)
I wanna be able to do everything i can to help the server and make it as fun as possible.

Why you want to help the community: I still enjoy the server and the people on it even after a year of staffing (you haven't scared me off yet) and i wanna be able to make the server as safe and enjoyable as i can, also i really hate the mass amounts of hackers we have been getting lately and i would like to be able to ban them easily so everyone can get back to enjoying the game and not getting instant bopped by a guy spinning in circles.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=9155

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  Trusted - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=9394
                                                                                             Tmod - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10772

How did you find us?: Looking for non 24/7 Minecraft servers, when i randomly joined this one.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I am Cactus
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Ping is bad and is silver in league...... but I guess +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Would make a good addition to staff. +1
wtf -1 i dont want the competition

no but +1 mainly because of times you can get on being good, and lots of time here, and all that, you've just been good staff n shit and i think all our mods are us based
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 cactus is good and deserves to be green, always helpful when they're on.
+1, every time you've been on the server you staff really good.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Cactus is a prick, but he is our prick.

For real though cactus is a good staff member and a good guy. Very fair and even though we hated eachother in the beginning he is a good friend now. Plus one
Super Friendly and a really great Staffing partner. Cactus Excels in his role of TMOD and is ready to move back to the green. The horny hours definitely seem to attract more trolls and hackers so it will be good to have an experienced staff member who is able to ban. (Night Staff Best Staff).

+1 
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
i’m supposed to be on break, smh. but i heard it was cactus’s app. c:
cactus was the first one to ban me on ttt, so i gotta reply

I’m not really on when Cactus is, but I do know he is quite active, and it’s great to know he is available to assist the Aussie Staff while we sleep. He knows when to goof off and have fun, and when to take it seriously. Other than that, everything i’d say has been said. +1 from me. Please, don’t karma ban me anymore
This should be an easy +1