Ban Appeal
Shwoogy
STEAM_0:1:174752156
Cake
Mass RDM
Perma Ban

We were all doing RDM rounds and stuff because only a small number of people were on the server. And I RDMed some AFK people because I thought it was overtime, I'm pretty sure this is also my first ban on this server that I know of, I used to play on here sometimes a very long time ago 
Original Ban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...4#pid98364

uh, from the evidence looks like you rdmed people right as the round started? which makes it harder for me to want to +1 because I know it tends to get pretty lax in the later hours on the server, but if you can't be honest in your appeal that makes it really difficult to give your apology credibility...

also if you've been on here for a while you should know better than to mass RDM with a trusted on..idk maybe someone has different insight.

also it was the first round of the map so people were probably loading in... -1 for now
(11-16-2020, 05:34 PM)Shwoogy Wrote: We were all doing RDM rounds and stuff because only a small number of people were on the server. 

Not particularly good reasoning considering RDM rounds are not a thing. Especially since the evidence is showing multiple RDMs over multiple rounds.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-16-2020, 06:51 PM)Nicol Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 05:34 PM)Shwoogy Wrote: We were all doing RDM rounds and stuff because only a small number of people were on the server. 

Not particularly good reasoning considering RDM rounds are not a thing. Especially since the evidence is showing multiple RDMs over multiple rounds.
There werent many people on the server, it crashed and only like 6 people came back not including me and no mods or admins or anything so we basically just played deathmath for a hour or two

What I mean is the server was dead, we all agreed to it. I wasen't the only one doing it, I do honestly don't know why I got hit with a perma ban for something that was really insignificant but I guess confusing to understand if you weren't there. And there were so little people I don't remember who was there.
Clearly it was not "no staff no mods" because you got banned by a mod.
Just because staff isn't on doenst mean the rules stop applying.
Without the lack of apology I cannot support an unban. I normally would for a first offense.
Read the !motd once back in. It's not posted in-game to serve as decoration.

+0 unban
+1 reduction to a week
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I'd support a reduction to one week ban

I'm not gonna apologies for something all of us had fun doing and wanted to do though
Reduced to a week.