Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Pointshop Player Marketplace
Yeah this'd be cool. PS2 can't handle this though, and I doubt any high level super coders want to spend months working on improvements to a ttt point shop for little to no compensation (unless dink robs a bank or some shit)
(11-19-2020, 11:51 PM)Jammin Wrote: Since PS2 isn't supported anymore, what is? Is there a next level upgrade that is supported?

Questions from a noob, thx

I mean there are alternatives yes.

However there are no alternatives that allow us to migrate everyone's inventories over to a new system. Meaning everyone starts from fresh, with no items (some) paid real money for.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-20-2020, 02:00 AM)Nicol Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 11:51 PM)Jammin Wrote: Since PS2 isn't supported anymore, what is? Is there a next level upgrade that is supported?

Questions from a noob, thx

I mean there are alternatives yes.

However there are no alternatives that allow us to migrate everyone's inventories over to a new system. Meaning everyone starts from fresh, with no items (some) paid real money for.
Can't admins get any item on the server they want? Maybe make a thread like the "¿Losing your rank?" one but it's just "¿Losing an item? Or before you remove the current shop you ask all the active members on the server and the forums to take a screenshot of their current inventory so you know they aren't lying about their belongings.
Idk if that's a bad idea or a lot of work for the admins but it's just an idea, don't kill me plz.
Honestly a new inventory might reignite the dead economy people talk about
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(11-20-2020, 10:56 AM)Raven Wrote: Can't admins get any item on the server they want? Maybe make a thread like the "¿Losing your rank?" one but it's just "¿Losing an item? Or before you remove the current shop you ask all the active members on the server and the forums to take a screenshot of their current inventory so you know they aren't lying about their belongings.
Idk if that's a bad idea or a lot of work for the admins but it's just an idea, don't kill me plz.
That would take A LOT of work just for a marketplace. With only 2 admins and years of players and items, it doesn't seem necessary for one feature. I want the feature without a doubt and think pointshop should be changed but, not at the expense of the admin's time.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(11-20-2020, 12:28 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 10:56 AM)Raven Wrote: Can't admins get any item on the server they want? Maybe make a thread like the "¿Losing your rank?" one but it's just "¿Losing an item? Or before you remove the current shop you ask all the active members on the server and the forums to take a screenshot of their current inventory so you know they aren't lying about their belongings.
That would take A LOT of work just for a marketplace. With only 2 admins and years of players and items, it doesn't seem necessary for one feature. I want the feature without a doubt and think pointshop should be changed but, not at the expense of the admin's time.

If we set up a system for players to submit their current inventories and turned off new drops, it should be possible to migrate to a new system, yes? Although it would take a while.
He/Him/His
How about until then we just have a trading section of the forums?
(11-21-2020, 02:22 AM)Gabeolo Wrote: How about until then we just have a trading section of the forums?
Honestly a great idea. +1
COMING SOON!

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown-14.png?width=1265&height=711]
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]