Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Cheating" ban or something
(01-16-2021, 03:23 AM)Mister Montain Due Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 03:16 AM)gebriel ❥ Wrote: -1 On the unban.
I already saw the evidence before this post. (Minus the 3rd video).
The 'recoil' of the executioner does not exist, I personally use it as well and it does not do this for me. That little flick as you are attempting to shoot the props is a very obvious prop lock I have seen before from other hackers. And it is very clear that you are also using a form of wall hacks that allows you to see the location of props. As shown from Video 2 (0:53) you are attempting to find 'YourMomSexToy'. We cannot see them in the video PERIOD. There is no way to know that they are there because that turtle is always there on the map. Even I did not see them while watching that footage.
I would like to see these videos, because I for one never had recoil, so when there was none I thought nothing of it, as for the flicks I want to see them.
the videos are hyperlink click on the highlighted text
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
yeah thats 100% hacks man -1

it's been 4 years and im still dumbfounded that people use aimbot in a childrens hide and seek game
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(01-16-2021, 03:56 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: yeah thats 100% hacks man -1

it's been 4 years and im still dumbfounded that people use aimbot in a childrens hide and seek game
where the aimbot tho??? So one camera flick = 100% hacks I would hate to be the dude that gets caught using a hotspot with ping higher than 100ms on your server bruh wtf.
(01-16-2021, 03:59 AM)Mister Montain Due Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 03:56 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: yeah thats 100% hacks man -1

where the aimbot tho??? So one camera flick = 100% hacks I would hate to be the dude that gets caught using a hotspot with ping higher than 100ms on your server bruh wtf.
There are multiple flicks the moment you use the Executioner. You go straight to prop locations and look directly at them without checking the room. That is not normal 'Newbie' behaviour.
The shit posting needs to end on this now.....
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

-1 Clearly hacking

@RussEfarmer and @"Milly~Dilly`"    stop shitposting you assholes
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
After discussion with the PH upper staff team your unban had been denied. You may reapply in one month but I would recommend waiting longer than that and adjusting your attitude towards the ban as the evidence shown was clear.

As for the other posters in this thread can we please remind you all to keep comments constructive and appropriate.
[Image: unknown.jpg]