Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Test the Jams
Feel like this should be a no-brainer
+1
(12-24-2020, 03:04 PM)dong Wrote: Feel like this should be a no-brainer
+1
okay but my dumb ass saw this on the side and was like "oh man jammin got accepted already holy hell" for a second LMFAO
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Plus 1 good staff.

I need to state that jammin is a great staff member who is very helpful on the server and goes above and beyond his trusted role. Everybody has said it already, he is good with the community and handles reports and issues professionally
Jammin is a capable staff member and it would be a wise decision to promote him. As an older individual with life experience, I think Jammin can bring forth a useful perspective in tricky situations that might arise in the community as well as ordinary server-side issues. He would make for an excellent test mod and moderator as well.
You don’t really need me to +1 you even though I came here to write a nice paragraph about why you deserve a promotion but you already have too much support. You’re an incredibly solid choice for t-mod.
bump
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
If i could id bump you to test mod but i cant +1 though my dude jammin more then qualified for this
This first part is gonna sound repeated over the T-Mod apps

As I've stated before, Trusted is just A beginner role, you can't do much more than donor other than RDM report, T-MOD opens up some commands that allow you to do a better job at being Staff, Between !bring to get players unstuck, !karma to get that 1-hour ban ensuring the Trolls or Massers don't come back for a while. It is my personal belief that the staff team should be mostly Blue.

3 words

Professional as fuck

Everyone already said what else I was gonna say. 

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1
Handles issues smoothly
Always tries to finish business as quick as possible, well done.
Apologies for the holiday delays. Your application has been accepted, congratulations!
[Image: b_560x95.png]