Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blocking cars on 67th way
Offender's Name: Timbo

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24536277

Potential Witnesses: @Jedasis 

Reason to Ban: Trying to crash server (stopping white car on 67th way)

Proof: https://youtu.be/AyHI6qzer9Q

0 to 24 secs: blocking car incident #1
24 to 51: me typing a warning
51 to 59: blocking car incident #2

I'm not 100% sure a permaban or even any ban is warranted as i'm not sure he knew it was an issue.
But I did type out "don't block the cars" and he proceeded to do just that.

The server did not crash as a result of any of these actions
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Confirm. This guy also kept micspamming.
He/Him/His
The server no longer crashes as a result of doing this.

However, I'm not sure anybody was actually informed of that.
(11-22-2020, 11:23 PM)wqr Wrote: The server no longer crashes as a result of doing this.

However, I'm not sure anybody was actually informed of that.
That was also my understanding. Another mod earlier today did ban someone for blocking the cars though, hence the post
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1, this dude was pretty chill when he was on the server. A warning would be enough since it can't crash that way anymore
+1 
clear as day footage of a man having fun on a videogame, exterminate with extreme prejudice
(11-23-2020, 02:47 AM)Timbo Wrote: +1 
clear as day footage of a man having fun on a videogame, exterminate with extreme prejudice

oh yeah i forgot he's having fun, needs to be permabanned IMMEDIATELY
Never realized this was an issue, plenty of people do this almost every time the map is played, It doesn't at all occur to me how it can crash the server no more then jamming a prop in a door can.
Well people have been banned before for blocking the car on 67thway, as a matter fact another player got banned a couple of months ago for doing the same thing, do not blame Jammin just for trying to enforce that rule, it is against the rules I believe since other staff members before have told people not to do that, I can’t really explain why it’s still a rule since it might not crash the server anymore but I feel like it may be a rule just in case it can actually crash the server sometime. This is just speculation on my part though. I think Jammin did warn Timbo about it anyway, if you have a problem with the rule then I guess you can guys can talk to the admins but it is still a rule from what I saw other staff members say. I do feel bad about this since I do like playing with Timbo mostly, but rules are rules unfortunately.
It's like how you can't KOS someone blatantly ignoring their T buddy mowing down 8 people, it's stupid but it's the rule.