STEAM_0:0:212074479
Who Banned You: 
Titan17
Reason For Ban: 
Community Ban
Length of Ban: 
Perm
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
I wasnt community banned... I was only banned on forums, ph, ttt, and discord. Ive nvr been community banned on this server. I dont see why I was banned on dr because ive nvr done anything bad on dr.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
Not of DR
Other: Please unban me on dr as I didnt do anything wrong on dr.
Aren’t you an alt by a player named soul?
(11-24-2020, 02:58 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Aren’t you an alt by a player named soul?
yes sir, how else would I put in an appeal for an unjust ban.
A community ban is a bar on accessing the dinks community entirely.
So no, the ban wasn't a mistake.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I’m confused here. On the last unban request you made you said you were community banned.....
(11-24-2020, 03:12 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I’m confused here. On the last unban request you made you said you were community banned.....
I used the term mostly after it, hoping that the amplification would not get that impression off. Though I used community banned I was not community banned. I used community banned to show I was banned on many of the platforms.
No, this is a community ban 100%. You need to appeal the community ban and address those ban reasons before id even begin to consider unbanning you from DR regardless
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
yeah no, that's what a community ban means, you get banned on all servers for causing issues and because of getting banned you then decided to make
like 4 or 5 alts? I am sorry I'm gonna deny this request.
[Image: titan.gif]