Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread
remove winter mansion.

It is bad, dark, boring ass map, with no ammo.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Also, we need to look into a better mapvote system. Something that will make it so that there is at least a 10 map cooldown, if not more.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(11-24-2020, 07:54 PM)two rats kissing Wrote: REMOVE:
ttt_abyss (too dark and boring only gets picked when the server doesnt have many ppl on it so it takes forever to get through)
ttt_lost_land (so many things wrong with this map no offense)
ttt_metropolis (too big and plain)

ADD:
community pool (classic and essential)
teen room (classic)
erverton (derp)
best buy (pretty sure it was on this server years ago) 
abandoned mall
minecraft city

consider replacing an older/better optimised version of: waterworld, and rooftops
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Dinkleberg v12 for the love of sweet baby jesus please
Updated the post with a Map Removal Survey.

Vote for as many maps as you want that you would remove if you had the ability. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'm for Reverting WhiteHouse and Community pool back to older versions.

Id Also Like to swap out Winter Mansion for Summer Mansion as well. (Just a summer version of the map)

As for removing maps: Lost Land, Metropolis, Rookgard, Country Train, Cruise, Lost Temple and Avalanched

Rooftops I don't care if we keep it or revert it back to an older version.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
ADD COMMUNITY POOL!!!
Bestbuy would be good too, classic ttt.
Remove vessel, we have 4 boat maps and that is the worst one out of them.
Update rpg village so ammo and gun placements are less annoying, otherwise its a perfectly fine map.
Maybe a best of both worlds version of Dolls so it has all the perks of the minecraft version, without it being 2 maps and also the fucking minecraft version, and hey, now that we'd have one less Minecraft map we might be able to put in Minecraft City?
Clue needs a new coat of paint, I love the map and how close it is to the movie but it feels like it could use some fleshing out here and there.
The Thing, also classic TTT.
Chaser is a map that blends together wayyyy too well both with itself and the other spaceship maps, remove it.
Tides_night is a map that I haven't played but it looks sick as all hell and the creator says its a spiritual successor to office, which I am a complete sucker for.
Lego, ultimate classic map.
IF push comes to shove and we are forced to add an among us map AUskeld looks like the best one.
Lost Land is a total shitshow of a map, can it.
ttt_mall is good, same thing with slums although I haven't played that one.
I've had a lot of fun on skyhigh/heaven, add it back. Same thing with airbus.
TTT_DOOM I'm a sucker for themed maps and this one pulls it off
UNLIKE CLOVERFIELD, I've had some good times on it but it kinda sucks.
Nuclear power, classic.
Grovestreet. I have plans for this map and GTA content in general that I will post a different time.
CSGObank. As much as I hate playing this map in Payday I think this would be a good addition.

Jesus that was a lot of text, I gotta stop using the quick reply feature.
(11-25-2020, 03:04 AM)Gabeolo Wrote: ttt_mall is good, same thing with slums although I haven't played that one.
I've had a lot of fun on skyhigh/heaven, add it back. 
Nuclear power, classic.
No. All three of these maps were either horribly optimized or crashed the server every time they were played. Mall and heaven suck more than an epileptic vacuum, and I wish we could add nuclear power back without it crashing, maybe something to look into? :eyes:
(11-25-2020, 05:12 AM)wqr Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 03:04 AM)Gabeolo Wrote: ttt_mall is good, same thing with slums although I haven't played that one.
I've had a lot of fun on skyhigh/heaven, add it back. 
Nuclear power, classic.
No. All three of these maps were either horribly optimized or crashed the server every time they were played. Mall and heaven suck more than an epileptic vacuum, and I wish we could add nuclear power back without it crashing, maybe something to look into? :eyes:
Now that I think about it more those maps were goddamn terrible. Heaven is batshit fucking insane and Mall was just bad. However I will sacrifice a goat for nuclear power to function like normal again.
ADD pls:

1) TTT_Apehouse
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...t_apehouse

2) Community pool (loved it when i started playing on dink's. no idea why it got removed)

3) any CSS map <3

Remove:

1) ABYSS - noone plays this shit and for potato computers its impossible to get fps higher than -20
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]