Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread
bring back Christmas village
(12-09-2020, 05:12 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote: bring back Christmas village
You mean the one with the train station? I missed that map too tbh but there an exploit I believe with going outside the map so I don’t know if any of it could be added back unless someone could fix it.
(12-09-2020, 05:16 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
You mean the one with the train station? I missed that map too tbh but there an exploit I believe with going outside the map so I don’t know if any of it could be added back unless someone could fix it.

Add a kill plane to the sky box :Kappa:
He/Him/His
(12-09-2020, 05:16 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:

Yeah that exploit was super bad, just gotta have a map border
So ttt_red_canyon is looking pretty promising. It's got a good mix of open and tight spaces and offers up a fairly unique layout from other maps. It has a mechanic where there is a random chance every round that a heat wave happens which opens up the bottom half of the map before the top half starts causing damage. I would love to hear everyone's feedback on that map however. Does not seem to be poorly optimized and has a low-poly theme so I doubt it will cause performance issues but I would like for people with lower-end PC's to check if able. 

I will keep posting different maps for additional feedback
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Can we kill ttt_amsterville? Imo it's just too big and there's too many little places to hide, plus I've never had a game on amsterville where the game doesn't just go into overtime and then stay in overtime for a while. Just gets boring quickly, is all.
[Image: 90]