Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT - Your Time Reset & Needs Fixed
If you are here, you are either curious or your time got reset on the TTT server. Your time is not lost forever and can be easily recovered. Normally, staff would direct to the TTT Admin(s) but from now on, they will probably direct you here. The reason for that is so that our DMs do not become full of time resets that need fixed leaving the possibility of me forgetting a few over time.

To get your time back, please do the following steps:

Game Name: (if you have had different names in the past, post them all in this section as well.)

Steam ID: (You can find this on your Dinkleberg Forum Page or by using Steam ID finder, one will be linked here)

Time: (Either you can post the last time you knew or you can go to the Dinkleberg's TTT Gametracker page, insert your name (all names, all different variations), where you can post a screenshot of your time(s) or add up the time and post them here as well without a screenshot)

An example will be provided below:

Game Name: Nicol, who has also had the name Nicol Bolas among a few others variants. I recommend directly linking the name's page on Gametracker.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65836263

Time: 1228.9 hours, or 73734 minutes total. 

After doing this, please be patient and the TTT Admin(s) will take care of your time as soon as they can. Thank you and hope to see you on the server!

Anything not in the format above will be deleted. 

Stolen from Fish for TTT, fuck you : )
[Image: b_560x95.png]
All times up to date
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-24-2020, 08:35 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: If you are here, you are either curious or your time got reset on the TTT server. Your time is not lost forever and can be easily recovered. Normally, staff would direct to the TTT Admin(s) but from now on, they will probably direct you here. The reason for that is so that our DMs do not become full of time resets that need fixed leaving the possibility of me forgetting a few over time.

Game Name: (if you have had different names in the past, post them all in this section as well.)

Steam ID: (You can find this on your Dinkleberg Forum Page or by using Steam ID finder, one will be linked here)

Time: (Either you can post the last time you knew or you can go to the Dinkleberg's TTT Gametracker page, insert your name (all names, all different variations), where you can post a screenshot of your time(s) or add up the time and post them here as well without a screenshot)

Game Name: Nicol, who has also had the name Nicol Bolas among a few others variants. I recommend directly linking the name's page on Gametracker.

After doing this, please be patient and the TTT Admin(s) will take care of your time as soon as they can. Thank you and hope to see you on the server!

Game Name: mlg_scrub, [C3:TM] mlg_scrub, [C3:M] mlg_scrub

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:174573024
Time: 256.84 hrs
Game Name: TheXtraX

Steam ID: 76561198092775231

Time: 882 minutes 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-24-2020, 08:35 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: If you are here, you are either curious or your time got reset on the TTT server. Your time is not lost forever and can be easily recovered. Normally, staff would direct to the TTT Admin(s) but from now on, they will probably direct you here. The reason for that is so that our DMs do not become full of time resets that need fixed leaving the possibility of me forgetting a few over time.

Game Name: My Current name is Chevy, although ive played on and off for like 2 years, heres my olde names RogerRogers(40.63 hours)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526528547
Time: le screenshot shows it

Game Name: Wednesday Co.

Steam ID: 76561198803369794

Time: I forgor but I know I had more than 12 hours so 12 is ok, the thing is it resets my time EVERY SINGLE TIME I JOIN
Game Name: TheBeanis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63831181

Time: 11899 minutes total. 

Game Name: slater

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90030088

Time: 324.8 hours

Game Name: Markx, not sure if it messes with it but also had names under Loser and Kanye North
Steam id: markx322
time: 174 hours or 10440 minutes
(01-24-2023, 12:55 AM)Markx Wrote: Game Name: Markx, not sure if it messes with it but also had names under Loser and Kanye North
Steam id: markx322
time: 174 hours or 10440 minutes
Use your steam ID 32, which is STEAM_0:0:596516061
[Image: image.png]