Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-25-2020
I'll keep this brief.

After some time away, I've declared that at this current moment, I have no interest in either appealing my permaban from TTT or playing Garry's Mod. The game basically brings out the worst in me: toxicity, pettiness, impulsiveness. I would always guise it under the idea of "doing it for the entertainment of myself at someone else's expense," but what it really did for me was make me obsess over things, which isn't healthy and nobody who is in this community deserves to deal with that bullshit. 

Why am I bringing this up? Simple. I wish to be banned off the forums. I do not want to be community banned since I want to still have access to the discord, but that is simply so I can play games with people in the community such as Jackbox, Shellshock, etc. 

I'll even go as far as to ask for the restricted role for TTT, Prophunt, DR and Murder so I cannot even communicate in any of those channels, just so I don't end up potentially causing issues. If I do end up causing shit on the discord, administer a strike, and if it happens again, ban me permanently with no chance of appeal

I could have a change of heart later and decide that I do want to play Garry's Mod again; if that does happen , I'll ask to be unbanned to be able to make the unban request for TTT.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving if you celebrate that holiday. 

Peace out.

~Salty
This game does sometimes bring out in the worst in people doesn’t it? I have no idea why that is but I respect and understand your decision. Cya later salty.
are you for sure this is what you want? gonna miss your fun threads lol
[Image: titan.gif]
Glad to see you making a formal exit away from something that is an unhealthy obsession for you, Salty. I wish you the best, as I looked up to you during my transition onto staff.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks