Jags4TheWin Unban Request
Can likely just unban & apply the slays since you listened and immediately made an unban request. Unless anyone is vehemently against that.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-28-2020, 02:25 PM)Nicol Wrote: Can likely just unban & apply the slays since you listened and immediately made an unban request. Unless anyone is vehemently against that.
btw one of you guys is gonna have to do it this time, dink finally remembered to remove my role.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-28-2020, 02:08 PM)NotRand Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 02:05 PM)Christian Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:54 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: That isn’t attempted mass though if it’s under 20 I thought? I thought only 20 above was reportable.

If you damage someone for no reason, that should be Attempted RDM. Why the 20 DMG safeplace rule is even still a thing baffles me, as it's completely dumb & unnecessary.

The only reason it was implemented was because Prop Damage, but that alone should of been classified under Prop Damage and not Weapon Damage. Even then, the 20 damage threshold shouldn't be a thing. I could understand if you didn't want to slay for 1 Damage, that is completely fine. But if you have absolutely no reason to damage someone (regardless of the damage you do) you should be slain if you're reported. Seriously, make any damage per Attempt RDM Slayable and not just KOSable.

In terms of the appeal: If the ban is removed, just give the dude the correct amount of slays for each attempt. If it's reduced, there is no need for that.
But it IS a rule. So. That's that.

Did he get reported for every "attempt" or just one or two and you threw them all in a basket?

He shouldn't have been to start with either way, just talked to.
I never got reported unless it was in @ chat
ah if we're talking about report wise, there were none, thats originally why i had to check the death scenes (in this case immediately after the round started he was walkng around shooting people in the feet) and had asked him why he had shot everyone. I never saw a response then everything led to the ping in discord then this thread being made

and if you want to get pissy about me banning without said reports, not everyone whips out the !report function thats why i checked the deathscene context and questioned him before i banned.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-28-2020, 02:24 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: there is also a thing called damage trolling, which is avoiding doing 20+ damage to people to avoid getting slain but hurting mass amounts of people intentionally. which could just be a misclassification of how this was labeled
Yeah no this sounds like damage trolling
To be unbanned with 4 slays. Don't randomly damage people
[Image: b_560x95.png]