Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norm T-Mod app
Ingame Name: Norm Minder also [test] Norm Minder

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446918040

Time Played: 273 hours 

When First Joined: mar 29 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
According to Canadian time, it is usually at night in the afternoon towards the evening..

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: Trusted 

What can you do to help the community: I want to stop people from doing things like constant rdming , harassment,being toxic .I just want everyone to have fun without breaking the rules .I know when need to use my power. (gag,slay,tp,mute)Ican join the game in they need day ban or something  ..I believe I'm at this stage ready for Test-mod

Why you want to help the community: To be honest, I've been with this community a long time .I love this community and I want to help more

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nop 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12510 approved 

How did you find us?: Hop from prop hunt 

Other: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Norm%....89:27015/
(11-30-2020, 12:52 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Ingame Name: Norm Minder also [test] Norm Minder
That's ambitious, adding test to your name before getting test mod, hmmm....
I'm obviously very new to murder, Norm has been on for nearly all of my whopping 4 hours accululated playing murder.

That being said, from how I've seen Norm carry himself in staff discords/chats, he is a well put together staff member who cares for and advocates for murder.

How about my interactions with Norm while playing murder?
-He is always eager to show me something new and help with gameplay instruction mid-game.
-He is willing to show me how to climb the various assets of the map to reach others as the murderer.
-He is always welcoming to new players, guest or not.
-He handles micspam and trolling with a flexible fist - he will act when need be but will gently guide players to the proper method of not mic-spamming.
-Another way of putting it, he doesn't feed the troll, but will stop the troll if need be.

With my limited gameplay on murder i'll refrain from issuing a formal vote.
Best of luck, Norm!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Easy +1

Norm:
Is active
Cares about the server a lot
Is a good trusted
+1

Norm is probably the most dedicated and active person on murder right now.
He knows how to enforce the rules and keeps a calm head even when the trolls want to get rowdy.
He cares a ton about this server and wants to see it succeed. He's definitely earned this spot in my opinion.
//gonna keep dis short c://

+1
hi norm ily

Norm is a phenomenal trusted and he's at the point where he definitely should be granted tmod. Though the murder service hit a rough patch, norm stayed dedicated and remained active throughout low-pop. He enforces rules fairly and clearly communicates any server issues to other staff. Norm has also put up 4 ban requests within the past month, some of which could be solved if he had tmod powers. I dunno, seems straightforward to me. Make Norm a boy in blue
I have very obviously not played Murder much, but as I'm trying to make a concerted effort to play it, I think I have a place here. More often than not, when I'm on, Norm is, and he is an exceedingly delightful person, but then the second it is needed goes into staff mode, very good combination of fun person and staffy person. Knows the rules very well, that's super clear. He'd benefit greatly from TMod powers, so he can do more when it's just him, which seems to be rather often. Fat +1
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Congratulations Norm - your application for Test Mod has been accepted! Dink will get you set up with your new rank in-game in the coming days!