Kanye 2024 Unban Request
Ingame Name: Kanye 2024

SteamID: ryanlupe

Who Banned You: Chris Farlay

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM (7x)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I got 7 kills as an innocent from picking up the jihad after it was thrown on the ground. It seemed like most of the people who got killed were fine with it, since we were just messing around. Unfortunately, before I was able to answer the two reports I received, I was banned permanently. Because of the rushed decision by Chris I won't know if they would have forgiven me or not. Therefore, without a proper assessment of how many people I actually "RDMed", I should have my permanent ban removed and replaced with 2 slays for the 2 reports I received. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Unsure, but at the most it would have been a karma ban.

Other:
Your steamid is STEAM_0:1:43123837
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Thought he had already unbanned you
I did not start a report because we were just messing around and picking up the Jihad in that time frame is not as easy. 2 reports out of 7 mean that most people were ok with it.
Just for clarification: I didn't start the Jihad
+1 #FREEKANYE

candan
If I'm reading this right, you got fucked by the drop and bop jihad trick and it ended up going off and wiping you and 7 others out?

Yeah sounds like bad luck to me lol
+1 for unban
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
He's already unbanned, not sure why this is still open.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1606880498
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Yes I believe Chris has retracted the ban with permission.
[Image: b_560x95.png]