My ban
(12-02-2020, 08:29 PM)shadowface23 Wrote: Thank u degen and Russ and i do accept responsibility for what i did but yall are trying to hard its not that serious
As long as you accept responsibility then I will change my vote to a 1+ Reduction/unban now. Just please do be careful about throwing random inceds as inno in the future.
i tried joining it still says im banned
(12-02-2020, 08:41 PM)shadowface23 Wrote: i tried joining it still says im banned
I mean you aren’t unbanned yet. The admins and other staff need to decide too probably. I recommend  being patient as it may take a while unfortunately.
(12-02-2020, 08:41 PM)shadowface23 Wrote: i tried joining it still says im banned
Unban/reduction requests take time to process, it likely won't be tonight.
For any unban/reduction to take place, an unban committee of staff have to vote to take some kind of action.
Once that occurs, Nicol or Dong will post on here to let you know the result of that vote and whether you are unbanned or have your ban reduced to a certain amount of time.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I agree with Jammin, however I believe there should be somewhat of a punishment. Week ban maybe?
+1 Reduction
(12-03-2020, 05:16 PM)Chris Farley Wrote: I agree with Jammin, however I believe there should be somewhat of a punishment. Week ban maybe?
+1 Reduction
I agree to a week or so, but I'm accounting for time for unban committee to decide. I figure the 4-5 days they would have missed is good enough to get the message across
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1, Shadow is a cool dude and he never actually killed anyone. I think the days he's missed are already overkill punishment for the crime, #FREESHADOWFACE
idk if this is dead yet but i'll +1 an unban here
To be unbanned and 3 slays added.
[Image: b_560x95.png]