appeal sauce
(12-04-2020, 01:52 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 12:06 AM)Rylo Ken Wrote: a two week ban would have been an appropriate punishment for a important dinks player with hundreds of hours invested into the server.

While the reputation of the player doesn't matter (rules are rules), I've been of the opinion that permanent bans are almost never appropriate for a long time. I made a thread about it back in June: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11645

I think its just a trope with TTT servers, perma bans are way more often through this game mode than any other gmod gamemode I've played, or it can be chalked up to the community itself.
+1 someone had a similar ban happen like a week prior to his and i believe its appeal was accepted. I don't think aethor is malicious and it's was an accident.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-04-2020, 12:06 AM)Rylo Ken Wrote: the fact that this is was a permanent ban with little to no hesitation does not surprise me. prior to the time of the ban a few select staff were on aethors ass trying to ban him for any infringement they could get him banned for. a two week ban would have been an appropriate punishment for a important dinks player with hundreds of hours invested into the server.

+1 unban
+1 on reduction if necessary
My man killed 7 people lmao there should not but any hesitation there. Even though it was a mistake lol. Aether has had a past of being a troll player but when I had been playing with him the couple of days before his ban I saw that he had completely changed and I do believe this was a genuine mistake. +1 for full unban, asking for a reduction is stupid because he has already served 3 months why would we reduce the ban to something he has already served
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 You make the game harder for me.

Just kidding, I'll give a +1... 3 months is enough for me and I believe your story.
[Image: 763541549249593374.gif?v=1]
+1 wasn’t there three months ago but story sounds solid.
+1 feel like he's genuine. mistakes happen.
+1 I do this myself but reversed, idling the entire round as T because I'm dumb and blind.
I honestly thought you would appeal sooner, +1 for unban or reduction.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
+1 on unban, a stellar cream bitch who seems genuine in his apology.