wicked unban
Ingame Name: wicked

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61139240

Who Banned You: thunderwalrusinnthebar

Reason For Ban: Continuous RDM and attempt mass RDM

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was a mega douche minge ever since I first joined the server, and have been banned on several other TTT servers, but I enjoyed playing on Dinks for some reason and stayed around for a while. Had some shit going down the day I was banned and decided to just RDM people without any reason, my apologies for disrupting other players on the server and blatantly ignoring the rules. Maybe I just needed a break from TTT.  I wont come back a minge and I will not prop kill .  I don't think I deserve any more chances then this one to be unbanned, I would be very obliged to play on the server again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12794

Other
Yeah 1+ for an unban/reduction then. You have only been banned twice on here so I guess one more chance couldn’t hurt. I hope you do keep your word and not rdm much.
+1 on reduction/Unban

Before the week of the incident he never really cause any trouble when I was on, and I did enjoy playing with him. I believe he should get a second chance.

Good luck, hope to see you around c:
as the person who banned you i say plus one on an unban.
As the person who made the ban request, I say +1, it's been almost two months. Just make sure to always follow the rules even if staff aren't on the server.
+1 its been 2 months.
Has 1 other ban for RDM2 and leave, I think his cooldown has been more then plentiful.

When you come back just be the same chill wicked we had prior to your bad day.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
well it appears the general idea is to add a 1+ for unban/reduction huh
+1 for unban. You wrote a serious unban request and a serious answer you'll get.
Please also think about your promises. Seems that most of the time players tend to forget why they asked for an unban request and then get banned again.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay if you get unbanned.
Bump
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
To be unbanned.
[Image: b_560x95.png]