Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Swan Song
Fact of the day the phrase Swan Song comes from the folk lore that swans sing before they die.

Long story short the spark in me to help dinks has finally simmered out and I've come to accept that. I've given this place just about 3 years of my life I started here late 2017 and became a staff member in the first month of 2018 for the ph server. I know I was certainly not the easiest to get along with at some points and I could come off as passive aggressive and for that I apologize. I originally planned to retire a couple months ago when I left TTT, but returned to murder with a plan to help till they could fill some roles which they thankfully have.

to the murder team GL i hope you guys can keep the momentum up and keep murder alive

@[Yellow] Travis1421 You were the first Dinks Staff member I meet and the reason I gave this place a second shot 3 yrs ago. I know we've had our ups and downs over the years, but you're my og family here and one of the 3 people that inspired me to become staff

@Penguinslayer4 you are one of the other 2 that inspired me to become staff thank you for mentoring me when i was a baby trusted on ph all those years ago good luck with murder

Everyone else thanks for everything I've made plenty of good memories here and plenty of stressful ones. This isn't a goodbye just a see you later
[Image: J6yUs0g]
piggybacking off dong wave i see, -1 denied try again tomorrow
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Man, I'm gonna be sad you're gonna be gone. You gave me good advice on my staff app that got denied.

+1 for The Reign of Happy.
I would like to say, even though we had problems sometimes I never really disliked you as a person. In fact I enjoyed talking and hanging out with you sometimes. I’m sure people have appreciated you helping them on the servers over the years. Good luck whenever you go in life Happy. Hopefully I can see you again.
It's the black day of resignations, man...
He/Him/His
I remember when I thought you hated me. Your +1 on my trusted app that got accepted made me so happy GL in the future buddy!
:(
It's been nice to hang in the staff discord for the short month i've been onboard!

Dan this is all your fault, look what you started :(
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Thank you for everything you've done man
Here’s to more nights of drinking adult juice and playing random games!! Possibly some more bad league too.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
You still owe me a 1v1 in league!
I hope to see you around!