my staff apllication
In-game Name Emperor Palpatine#0108: 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118121157

Time Played:82 hours

When First Joined:02:12:2020

Availability: on weekends 3 am to 12 pm on weekdays 2 am to 11 pm

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank:donor/master

What can you do to help the community: I can be on consistently and I can get on almost whenever iam needed

Why you want to help the community: to stop people from abusive power

Have you been previously banned? : yes on 03:12:2020 I got banned because I didn't know jetpacks aren't allowed and I got it taken away before the ban

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: by looking for a bhop to play and then I got recommended the game

Other: I just want to play and enjoy without people abusing power
I remember you eating mic at the game .

Why should we trust someone who had a vac ban 42 days ago ?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196508043
You do not meet the requirements to apply for staff.
Trusted:
Have 50 hours of server time
Be part of the community for at least a month, this includes time on the forums
Have an Introduction on the forums

Besides that, you did know that you shouldn't have a jump pack and knowingly exploited using it. I saw you on server multiple times with a jump pack, even after I told you in server to sell your jump pack you merely unequipped it, then put it back on after you thought I was gone. I jumped back on server with an alt when a player notified us that you were using a jump pack. There you were with the jump pack on, that is when I talked with Titan/Alora to get the green light to tban you. 

I absolutely do not think you'd be a good example as a staff member, considering this and you telling people to shut up when they mentioned you had a jump pack. 

Work on your attitude and get more community/forum time. You just joined the discord, so get more integrated there too before thinking of applying again. 
Due to you deleting your app this will now be denied. This shows you're not ready, and i also don't like having trouble makers as staff.

You may reapply Jan 8th 2020
[Image: titan.gif]