Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the r word not be allowed to be said at all in the discord?
(03-15-2021, 11:49 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 11:30 AM)fanta Wrote: God you’re all snowflakes, fucking window lickers

What an incredible take from fanta! The person that regularly uses slurs and has been banned twice for doing so thinks that the players here are "snowflakes." 

I almost wonder.... 

Could there be a connection between the people who think that using slurs is ok and the people that think using the pejorative term being debated here is ok? 

Hmmm....

I'll leave that one up to the audience to decide.
This debate belongs on a different thread, but I will say that context is everything. Calling your friend a retard is leagues different than saying it to someone who is legitimately mentally impaired.

edit: ngl i thought this was shitter's unban req but my point stands
I think the word retard in all its forms should be allowed. It's pretty fucking retarded to ban the word.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
I didn't read all six pages obviously, so I'm sorry if I'm copying someone else.
Imo, the word itself is fine, like any other word. But if someone uses it as an insult, I'm perfectly ok with people being warned for it. Stop being toxic pricks, suck your wornings up and quit whining about it.
I guess I'll bite.

Nobody is banning the word retard. People used it to legitimately insult other people and were warned for it. Then people proceeded to spam it causing more warns.

Lesson to be learned from this: Don't be rude and insult people. I know...seems like a shocking revelation. 

People are once again blowing small issues out of proportion (this isn't on you though Jesse, the threads fine. Better it be discussed here than in Discord). I'll be working with our remaining Discord staff members to rework guidelines where needed and possibly rework applications so that our current staff aren't so overwhelmed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Thank you for not being a complete retard Nicol.