Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bryanbrr
Offender's Name:  bryanbrr 

Offender's SteamID: He left the server so I don't know it. 

What server(s) did the alleged abuse occur: Dinks TTT

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: [b]So basically Rylo Ken had called a kos on es dan which he cancelled but I didn't see. So I killed dan and then called kos on rylo. A player named kessler saw i killed a inno and started shooting at me. I killed him and he reported me. I was slain in this report which makes no sense because he shot at me first. Even though i killed an inno doesn't mean if someone shoots at me I cant shoot back.[/b]

When They Did It: Around 1:30

Potential Witnesses: Es dan

Proof: [00:00] GAYSALLOWEDNOHOMO [innocent] has been autoslain.

Other:

Drewtons4583 i Titan17 like it + - 3
Bryanbrr's steam ID is STEAM_0:1:66050450

At first glance you killed dan for a false kos that was cancelled, so you may have unintentionally RDM'd. That is worthy of a slay on you.

Was this 1:30 am or pm? Today? What map?
Looking at the logs would be useful.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-09-2020, 12:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: Looking at the logs would be useful.
Of course looking at them will work... if they load
I think you're conflating "abuse" with a possible administrative mistake. This doesn't deserve an abuse post, you earned a slay for a legitimate reason. The KOS was cancelled, I was there when this happened.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(12-09-2020, 12:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: Bryanbrr's steam ID is STEAM_0:1:66050450

At first glance you killed dan for a false kos that was cancelled, so you may have unintentionally RDM'd. That is worthy of a slay on you.

Jammin this happened between 11am-12:30pm est and the map was floodlights.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Edit: Ignore this post since my brain is small

No need for the logs since others confirm the story.
Yeah looks to me like bryanbrr issued you a slay for killing a person whose KOS was cancelled. You were then attacked for having killed that player and defended yourself, but the situation was sparked by you killing dan.
Even if dan deserved getting RDMd (for resigning D': ) the kill sparked a small RDM chain. Thus I think you were rightly slain for sparking the RDM chain, even if you didn't try to be malicious in the RDM.
Everyone received slays from time to time for unintentional RDM. I got slayed myself 2 weeks ago for falling off a ladder, because I landed on someone else and killed them via goomba stomp.
Don't confuse slays with bans or gags (which are generally handed out due to malicious actions). I don't think your RDM of dan was malicious, but I think a slay was the right call.

I was slain for shooting back when kessler shot me dan never made a report.
Edit: Ignore this post since my dumb is big

(12-09-2020, 01:59 PM)GAYSALLOWEDNOHOMO Wrote:

I was slain for shooting back when kessler shot me dan never made a report.
Dan didn't want to report because he probably didn't care.
But because you killed dan, Kessler died. Had you gotten killed by Kessler, then Kessler was killed by someone else, and that someone else reported you, you would have also been slayed for causing the death of that other person.
You weren't slayed for defending yourself, you were slayed for causing someone else's death by your unintentional RDM.
I think the right action was taken here. You were slayed for unintentional RDM, and served your slay.

(12-09-2020, 03:03 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 12:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
But because you killed dan, Kessler died. Had you gotten killed by Kessler, then Kessler was killed by someone else, and that someone else reported you, you would have also been slayed for causing the death of that other person.
You weren't slayed for defending yourself, you were slayed for causing someone else's death by your unintentional RDM.
I think the right action was taken here. You were slayed for unintentional RDM, and served your slay.
Wait, I’m confused here. So you saying the person who killed Kessler reported gay? I’m not quiet understanding the full story here tbh. Are you saying that the person was slained because other people died because he killed dan and dan didn’t even care to report anyway?
(12-09-2020, 03:14 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 03:03 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 12:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
Wait, I’m confused here. So you saying the person who killed Kessler reported gay? I’m not quiet understanding the full story here tbh. Are you saying that the person was slained because other people died because he killed dan and dan didn’t even care to report anyway?

What happened was, Rylo used his "NAME is traitor bind" but it was a mistake, and quickly after used his "no" bind effectively cancelling out the KoS I guess. However, Gay did not realize the "no" cancelled out the KOS so he still killed dan. There was a KOS called out, however it was cancelled out. That's where the confusion lies.
[Image: xdjlve.png]