Offender's Name: natethegreat

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32553618

What server(s) did the alleged abuse occur: TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Unmuted another player who was muted by staff for slurs

When They Did It: Around 9:20 PM EST on 12/14/2020

Potential Witnesses: @Cactus, @Battons, @synthray

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/WmS7l88

Other: Warning, proof above contains slurs (from the unmuted player, not from subject player).

I did contact the player, in case they were unaware of the rules, to inform them that their conduct is not acceptable. Player indicated they did not care to follow what staff told them.
Player has a previous warning for donor abuse from the previous day, when @Chris Farley warned them for donor abuse.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1, fake Nate deserves pain
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
I was alive so I didn't understand at the time what happened but I was definitely there to witness this event.
+1, i like joking about how this guy loves muting (s)oup but I genuinely think he shouldn't be holding gag perms
After he gagged (s)oup like 3 or 4 times for his soundboard, while a bunch of staff were online, and now does this, i can't say i trust him w/ those perms
[Image: 90]
The only problem is that I was alive (anyway appeared in global chat), but seeing a donor doing that while staff members were there was strange. I'm not sure if I pulled the joke of gag/mute wars because of that.
i was on when he was warned by Chris for donor abuse as well, he did it once i verbally warned him not to and then with in 2mins of the warn he did it again
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
LMAO free Nate +1
I've given Nate verbal warnings in the past and then I had to give him the warning since he didn't stop muting and unmuting with 3 other staff members on. This has been a problem with other staff members on different days. +1
+1 for a strike, fake nate not good man
Hey I promised I haven't forgotten about this. Player has received the warning above and continued abuse will result in removal of the donor rank. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]