Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle K Stone
Offender's Name: Uncle K Stone

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31867522

What Server(s): Dinkleberg's TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Randomly gagged people and also starting doing votebans on themselves over and over. Not sure if that last part is abuse or what.

When They Did It: 12/21/2020 and the time was around 8:00 A.M. through 10:00 A.M Central Standard Time

Potential Witnesses: Zekken, Milkman, Kessler, Gcubed, mocha

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/aZJX08A

Other: Not sure about this one myself since the guy literally wanted to be banned so he can apparently go to sleep. I also have some videos/demos if that is needed. Not all of the commands happened in the same map btw. I just had to go through the chat log and take screenshots of them, but again I have a demo that if needed I can just rerecord it. If I shouldn't have posted this then forgive me but I really didn't know how to go about this. Also I’m pretty sure I did try to tell uncle to stop but either he didn’t listened or didn’t even notice me asking him.
I'm not entirely sure this rises to the abuse level. I'd be curios to see what @"mocha" has to say - was him being gagged by Uncle K ok with Mocha?
Probably would be good to remind Uncle K of the donor guidelines, but I haven't seen anything concerning on server.
The votebans are not an issue since he did them to himself, though if it got excessive in terms of spam that's a different story.

I'd say unless there were more instances than the 2 gags shown in Jesse's proof, its probably not anything we need to worry about for now.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I will admit to all the above, but I made it clear it was also in fun as well as if anyone had a problem I did listen to them. What makes me the most confused is that Jesse didn't voice his concern nor did he ask me to stop or tell me that he was upset or didn't encourage my behaviour. A simple act of asking me to stop would of stopped it, for it to pop up on the fourms, where I had to be told I was reported, is kinda pointless. I will listen to people and respect there lines if they make it clear, its my apology that it came to a post with someone who wasn't involved directly. If there is actions for this I understand. Thank you for your time.
-Uncle that everyone knows and loved...
Yeah, it was comepletely fine with me, it was funny, and Stone knew I find that stuff funny, if I had a problem with it I would have said something, but still good anyways on your part by giving it some thought. But yes, I was fine with it.
I dont really have the authority to declare these issues resolved but I think this was simply just a misunderstanding. I also don't believe any corrective action or warnings should be issued. In my experience using powers randomly can come off as a bit power trippy which I'm guessing is what set Jesse off.
Thanks for taking the time to respond and explain your side uncle K.
In the future aswell I'd suggest if any donors are exhibiting potentially abusive behavior give on call staff a ping and consult with a member.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Seems to be a general misunderstanding. No warnings will be issued but @Uncle K Stone do keep in mind abuse of the donor role can lead to removal of said rank.

Sorry for the extended response time lol December was a wreck.
[Image: b_560x95.png]