Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
(12-22-2020, 03:59 PM)TheBlandBanana Wrote: Hey, I’m TheBlandBanana and I’m relatively new to Dinkleberg’s, but I’ve hit Regular now so I’m getting used to the community. I first played on the TTT server earlier this year during the quarantine months leading up to August, but because I was busy at college I didn’t get a chance to keep playing until break started. I’ve been playing TTT since 2015 and I’m pretty good I think, and I came to Dinkleberg after spending about a year searching for a new TTT server after my old community shut down. I don’t go ode in the game and hope I get to meet more cool people besides the ones I already met.

As for fun facts, before I played TTT I played Prop Hunt(community died for that one too :() so I’m pretty good at that. My favorite game is Danganronpa, I like shooters and strategy and am looking for friends to looking other games with. 

P.S. I like the AWP a lot. It should be buffed.
im not giving you shotgun ammo
H E L L O
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]