Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
State of the Community Address
Friendly PSA, stop trying to incite aggression from both sides, nothing wrong with a discussion but keep it civilized.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(12-23-2020, 10:04 PM)Battons Wrote: Friendly PSA, stop trying to incite aggression from both sides, nothing wrong with a discussion but keep it civilized.

Yeah I'd rather not lock the thread but I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Cleaned the thread a bit of some straight up personal attacks. That ain't cool guys.

If I continue to see people personally attacking each other I will start issuing forum bans.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
could have at least waited a little bit damn

if someone screenied it pls send i wanna send it to laced
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I would like to say that if or whenever I come back to play ttt again or gmod in general I will probably take the things rand has said to heart, especially on the first page. I’ll probably still be on the forums and discord though just going to try to avoid stuff sometimes. I have been so stressed lately it seems that I forgot how to actually have fun and not be so serious about things all the time. I realized that now so I’ll probably going on to player other games at the moment, but I would like to say that what rand has said on the first page is some very good points I believe. When or if I come back I hope I can be more lax and not so dam stressed about everything that  I feel like I have ruined players time on the server and I’m sorry for that. I wish I wasn’t so tensed about everything but it was most likely due to me being stressed about everything. Anyway I wish y’all luck and happy holidays or merry Christmas. Also I’m sorry for the people I might have driven away. I wish I’ve could of done more sometimes or acted better then maybe things wouldn’t be as bad as they are now. Again I’m sorry if I have caused pain to anyone on this community and made you feel not happy/able to have a good time.
(12-23-2020, 10:26 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: toxicity

i quit taking this community seriously when it actually took an effect on my mental state; good job jesse.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶