Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck This Shit I'm Out
This post and the other are full of profanities, I know, sorry, but I'm just..done. I wasn't even going to make this or the other one but I'm a massive drama queen, so here we are. Sowwy 4 swearing staff overlords.

This is my resignation, and I want the same limitations as Salty put on me.

I honestly said most of my qualms and bits of information in my other post so this should be significantly shorter.

So many friends have reisgned, people are leaving, one in particular left in such a way that really made me realize that I get no fulfillment from being here. I thought I did at one point. Almost used the whole staffing thing as an allegory of my own life, like a petri dish for my ambitions. It worked pretty well, honestly. Fun fact, I went from trusted to mod the second fastest of anyone important in TTT, and I like that. But this person dipped in such a way that kind of just brought me back to reality. Most of the people here are just passerby in my journey through life, and most won't leave a lasting impression, and the ones I get close to will probably leave a sour taste. Which is what they did. They left a very sour taste that every time I think of dinks I'm going to have. So I'm just not going to think about it anymore. Imma dip and focus my attentions elsewhere. I'm thankful for some people. Made some great friends and stuff. It was nice. I know, I said I wouldn't get burnt out and I'd try for admin and all that, and I really did and almost still do want to but...I really can't. So yeah. This is why I'm disappearing. Because existence is stress and this person just made it all a lot harder for awhile. But I'll still be in the discord so if anyone wants to do anything ever, wants to talk about anything, I'm always bored and am all ears.

Now for the shoutouts because wistfulness. @"coca cola but guacamole" (this is Laced, he is dumb), obviously. Best friend here, one of best friends in general. Love him. And the rest of the group that got me started here. @"derp" , @JesseTheUndeadCowboy , @J@CK XDDD , @Deadpool , @dong , @"Noire" , @"Cake" , and more that I'm not thinking of. Really just them, if I'm being honest. I mean, there are a few other, @"Nicol" and  some people. Idk. Lots of people honestly. Whatever. I'm running out of things to say and am becoming less manic. Oh wait fuck duh, @"loocan" , favorite person that isn't already mentioned by far, wonderful bloke.

Anyway, done with this, this was way more incoherent than the other, but Imma be on until I get banned, so someone get on that shit smh.

If @"Dinkleberg >:(" (don't yell at me for the @) ever let's me bring back Dark RP, I'll come back as long as I can have all of my ranks restored. Just throwing that out there xoxo

ah fuck i can't @ dink i'm suing

ALSO ALSO, my last act of staff, I want to just speed @Jammin to TMod, he's ready, has been since he got Trusted, and he is able to apply now if he chooses. He'll make a good mod pretty soon if he wants, too.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
@"Dinkleberg >:("

also side note i hate 90% of you
good now you'll have more time to be the best Vel'koz in NA
[Image: J6yUs0g]
randy my bro, it hurts to see you go mate but you will forever be membered as a ttt son of a gun
You deserve better
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
You're a real one; hopefully we can still hang around outside this community (:
Im going to miss you rand :( love you homie
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]