Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Early Christmas Present
Well that's going to leave a considerable hole in the staff team
He/Him/His
Take care nicky and I hope wherever u go is filled with success and happiness
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Thank you for coming back and helping us! Before you came back it was me alone trying to get the server back in shape, then happy came back to help me out and then you reappeared and made everything a whole lot easier. we got a stable staff team and even got some regular players. I got burnt out after a few heated conversations with some people and it drove me away cause I felt like people who should care just didnt. I still feel that way but have had too much going on to really focus on the server. Im still gonna check on your ass like I did when you left the discord so dont go removing me or anything like that please <3 best of luck to you
Another admin falls.
You taught me quite a bit since I joined here, Nicky. I appreciate your influence on the server and wish you well.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-22-2020, 10:37 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Adios,

-La Flama Blanca

Nicky, it was great having you here again and its always a pleasure playing with you i understand why your leaving again and wont force push anything.
just say hi once in a while yeah?
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Hey Nicky! I totally understand your reasoning for leaving. I'll be honest, I've been on the fence as well. I've been staffing different servers and communities for the better part of 7-8 years now, and it may be time for me to reevaluate my position as well. You're a great dude, Nicky. Every interaction I've had with you has been positive, and I know no matter where you go you'll be loved and respected.

Goodnight sweet prince!

PS: If you ever want to play some games in the future, hmu my dude.
Shit dude, I can't say I won't miss you. You were one of the few who seemed to genuinely care about the server, and it was proven to me during the Captain Price incident and when I saw you act when people made fun of certain others in TTT. I'm gonna miss you man, best of luck with law school.
Good Luck with Law School. I wish you the best in your endeavors and will miss you ): Im sorry that things had to go the way they did. Love you homie.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Check check :(