Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about the rules(Impersonating)
(12-24-2020, 10:26 AM)synthray Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 12:27 AM)nodnerb Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 11:59 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: So I am pretty sure @"Burb" was ok with it, but multiple other people had issues with it. I just wanted to kill the issue there and then so I asked you to change it.
you never told me who had an issue with it

Since I had to record that, my evidence shows Pickle Man asking if it was really you using Burb's account. Again, it's impersonating staff and confusing players.
This is a quick edit of the whole thing https://streamable.com/a2mkpm
I don’t think at the time of this incident Burb was staff (due to recent events)
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Well speaking from my experience the impersonation shit has gotten out of hand. I had someone who I thought was a certain person PM me earlier asking for points because they really wanted to get something to wake up to Christmas morning. So no shit I sent the points and then later realized it was a different person, either way that person tricked me into believing they were another person. This can grow into a bigger issues such as trying to gain personal information from others and even confuse staff. With covid going on everyone who has any type of position in power in real society or the virtual world are both highly strained. Y'all wouldn't like if someone went on the server with your exact name and avatar and got you banned, seriously think about it. Yeah staff might be on right now or maybe later today but who will be there for you to unban you when you really need it if shit gets more serious? If you guys are truly trying to have a real, solid community going this route of allowing even small shit like a player impersonating another player can fully fuck up an entire community slowly but surely.