Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My last gift to this place
Hi yes I resigned, but before I had left I typed up revisions for nearly everything: ttt rules, staff guidelines, promotions, demotions, etc.

I completely scrapped that, so I'm going to just type this off of my dome. I don't know how sensitive or secret the info is supposed to be, so if I say something that I shouldn't I apologize, but I'm not trying to be malicious. 

Suggestion #1
The first thing I did after being promoted to Admin was reworking committees. Completely wiped all of them and re-added people who were active. Great system up until recent because people got inactive again. My advice is to not wipe them again, just remove people who are inactive and keep adding newbies. For the Training committee Nicol and I had originally planned for that to be application based. I think that you should wipe the committee and make it what we had planned Nicol. The people currently in it are fine, but they're all mostly inactive. If they were all active it would be fine. Training is done by random people at times which is fine, but set people is a more concrete system idk.

Suggestion #2
I want to preface this one by saying Nicol and I both received way more permissions than previous admins and I was beyond thankful. BUT there at the end I felt like I was really just a glorified Moderator. Committee votes could go against what I voted and if I had a problem with promoting someone the application was accepted anyway. Admins should have the final say in any matter, but it didn't feel like that to me. And no I wasn't a pushover about it.

Suggestion #3
Branching off of stuff I said in the previous thing, there were plenty of people being promoted that did NOT deserve to be. I don't really know what to say or do about that because I have no power anymore lmao, but yeah. Just let it be known for the future. 

Suggestion #4
Don't unban people because you feel bad, or don't hesitate to ban shitheads. Time and time again there were people arguing against bans because they kept saying "give them another chance" or some other shit, but in reality those people had already been banned 3-4 times. 

Suggestion #5 
You want to fix shit? Don't be afraid to ban people, don't be afraid to deny applications, don't be afraid to speak your mind to someone who has authority. Your voice deserves to be heard. I pushed that shit throughout my staff tenure lmao.

FINAL SUGGESTION BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF TYPING USELESS SHIT
If you are a regular player who is not staff. Don't get so worked up over people doing random stuff. Staff are there to uphold the rules and blah blah blah, so let them stress over it. You don't have to and you most certainly should not stress unless you are a victim in some case. Also, whoever feels attacked by this next sentence you're part of the problem. Stay in your lane. 

As for MASS BANNING of people. I know how to do it properly. I said it in an admin chat somewhere, when the time comes I hope they'll actually read that shit lmao.

For the revisions I was talking about I don't really feel like taking the time to retype all of it, but if someone who will actually implement it comes to me about it, I'll do it. I just don't want to waste my time again because people didn't listen to my advice before.

And yeah, I'm never staffing here again, so I apologize if you all had hoped I would eventually return. I'm done.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
+1 I think this guy should be mod
Anybody got a TL/DR of this? hmu

jk

Dong, all of these are brilliant. Thank you <3
(12-24-2020, 12:05 AM)Salty Wrote: Anybody got a TL/DR of this? hmu

jk

Dong, all of these are brilliant. Thank you <3
yeah something about you actually being a big dumb idiot???? idk I cant read gud.
Go away
Dong i have no real things i can add to this, this was a good post and its fine that you don't wont staff again and i hope you don't get bothered about it.

have a good day mate -\(^w^)/-
mf really redid the whole damn thing \\ i was kinda not being very serious about u rewriting it but i won't complain: well played