Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help i'm being repressed
Before I took a few years off from this server it was an amazing place to play. It was a strong community that was genuinely fun. Now it's just mic spam and shit talking. I've enjoyed being tmod because I get to help with the little things and leave the heavy lifting to mods and above. Now that most of the upper staff have resigned, I will probably leave as well. I'm old and not good at the discord and all that other stuff like recording and gathering evidence so there is no point in trying to move up and help out. I love ttt with a passion and there are a lot of you that I really enjoy playing with but the number of people that are just toxic trolls is rising rapidly. 

So best wishes to you all and I hope you have a good Christmas etc. 

Cubie
Merry Christmas Homie. Thank you for all you’ve done. Please come back around to play every once in awhile. 

Cubie more like cutie <3
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
cya around cubie!!
Cya Cubie, we haven't played at the same time much but when I have played with you you've been a really good staff member.
Fuck no, Not Cubie 2. Gonna Miss ya bro, thanks for all the late-night good times
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
will miss cube man, <3
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean