Unban request (After an interval of precisely thirty more days)
-1. You're just going to come back and troll again. Just stop, man.
He/Him/His
[Image: tenor.gif]

Just so i don't become a hypocrite of my own enforcement of shitposting on ban appeals here's some serious input:

It appears Mr. Shitter's situation is turning into a similar one we saw with Soul, if anyone remembers him. Never thought I would say this but Soul seemed to be slightly more serious when making appeals. Tho soul was banned on basically everything multiple times BUTTT the point is that Mr. Shitter is appealing every month and seems like it will continue...

So I propose we give Mr. Shitter a similar Soul treatment. Not allow him to appeal for X amount of time(6or 3, or however long deemed fit cus idk the specific details on Mr. Shitter's ban. (See here for one of soul's appeals, there are too many to choose from but ). With Soul we also set a condition that if his appeal in X amount of time was not accepted than he would not be allowed to appeal again, tho the circumstances here may be different. So perhaps a similar condition here or one that at least stipulates that the appeal must be serious or he won't be allowed to make another may be a better fit.

TLDR: just set X amount of time for another appeal or/and stipulate the next one must be serious or he won't be allowed to appeal again

thank 
this post is amazing but no
-1, it seems every one of your unban request isn’t serious now. Make a serious unban appeal without any unnecessary stuff. Make it serious. Honestly I agree with Gabe proposition that since this keeps happening you should not be allowed to make an appeal for longer than just the usual 1 month limit or however long the staff wants it and if it’s not accepted then that should be final. I feel like it will be an endless cycle anyway but that is just my opinion and again it’s up to the admin Nicol and other staff members to decide.
I am sorry to all the haters who do not think I am serious; however, I have meant every single word I have said, and am simply taking a different approach considering I was never told what exactly was wrong with my unban appeal. I look forward to playing with you all. :)

(12-26-2020, 05:26 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: -1, it seems every one of your unban request isn’t serious now. Make a serious unban appeal without any unnecessary stuff. Make it serious. Honestly I agree with Gabe proposition that since this keeps happening you should not be allowed to make an appeal for longer than just the usual 1 month limit or however long the staff wants it and if it’s not accepted then that should be final. I feel like it will be an endless cycle anyway but that is just my opinion and again it’s up to the admin Nicol and other staff members to decide.
I am sorry that you think the rules should be different specifically for me, Jesse, though I can understand your position considering how you were personally affected by my actions in the past. I am sorry you feel that I am being irreverent, however I have been completely serious and meant what I say and how I feel.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Well, you could have added the reason as an extra or something else, but I think it goes better as complementary material. I can't make sure you're not going to fuck up since you used the obtuse way on your first try; without even taking care of the format. Of course you can declare it's serious but your actions speak by themselves. -1
(12-26-2020, 09:08 PM)the mad shitter Wrote: I am sorry to all the haters who do not think I am serious; however, I have meant every single word I have said, and am simply taking a different approach considering I was never told what exactly was wrong with my unban appeal. I look forward to playing with you all. :)

The primary feedback looking at your old unban request was literally to take it more seriously. Instead of a giant wall of text, give an apology and don't shitpost. The other factor to keep in mind here is that some crimes are not worth unbanning. You were genuinely racist, and a troll. Applying for an unban does not guarantee your unban. It is your job to convince the unban committee to let you back in. We are not "Haters" - in fact you seem to have significant community support. Next time take a different approach by writing a serious ban request, not a shitpost.

(12-26-2020, 05:26 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: -1, it seems every one of your unban request isn’t serious now. Make a serious unban appeal without any unnecessary stuff. Make it serious. Honestly I agree with Gabe proposition that since this keeps happening you should not be allowed to make an appeal for longer than just the usual 1 month limit or however long the staff wants it and if it’s not accepted then that should be final. I feel like it will be an endless cycle anyway but that is just my opinion and again it’s up to the admin Nicol and other staff members to decide.
I am sorry that you think the rules should be different specifically for me, Jesse, though I can understand your position considering how you were personally affected by my actions in the past. I am sorry you feel that I am being irreverent, however I have been completely serious and meant what I say and how I feel.
Its not different rules, its a precident set by admins of the past - consistent trolls may be given a longer than usual unban time. The rules are to not slur, not troll, not micspam. You consistently did not do this, warns and bans didn't fix the issue. I supported you in the past, but if the committee chooses to not support your return, those are the consequences of your actions.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I have a personal belief that anyone who copies the text explaining the format should be auto-denied. -1
(12-26-2020, 10:14 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 09:08 PM)the mad shitter Wrote: I am sorry to all the haters who do not think I am serious; however, I have meant every single word I have said, and am simply taking a different approach considering I was never told what exactly was wrong with my unban appeal. I look forward to playing with you all. :)

The primary feedback looking at your old unban request was literally to take it more seriously. Instead of a giant wall of text, give an apology and don't shitpost. The other factor to keep in mind here is that some crimes are not worth unbanning. You were genuinely racist, and a troll. Applying for an unban does not guarantee your unban. It is your job to convince the unban committee to let you back in. We are not "Haters" - in fact you seem to have significant community support. Next time take a different approach by writing a serious ban request, not a shitpost.

Its not different rules, its a precident set by admins of the past - consistent trolls may be given a longer than usual unban time. The rules are to not slur, not troll, not micspam. You consistently did not do this, warns and bans didn't fix the issue. I supported you in the past, but if the committee chooses to not support your return, those are the consequences of your actions.
You are right, I am genuinely rascist. I said the "n"-word on the internet, and as such one could automatically ascertain that I am currently enrolled within the ranks of the Ku Klux Klan and Aryan Brotherhood, as well as the American Nazi party, as the staff members have correctly inferred. But I have expressed only my sincerest desire to repent for my sins; I understand that you think I am being a troll, and with my past history as just that, it is no wonder. However, I must reiterate that I have only been trying to express my sincerity and I must again state that I will not ever shitpost again. It is a criminal waste of time and effort, as well as the staff members' attention, and I hold true to the virtues which I have pledged myself to in my last appeal. I implore you to look beyond the veil of hatred under which I had previously been enshrouded and see me for who I have become, rather than what I was. I have apologized repeatedly and will continue to apologize as often as I need to for my heinous acts.

I am truly sorry for the legacy of racism I have imprinted on the community. I denounce any useage of that foul noun and commit myself to a life without it passing my lips. I will say that as often as I must and I truly mean it.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
I'm starting to think the thread ended with the last post