Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im suggesting names/garbage crate stuff for murder
|
=====================================================================================
a reason we dont add knifes

wanted to put this here for people who still asked, they are givin to bystanders and if your the murderer half the time you dont get it, i could possible make a fix for this but uhhhhhhhhhhhh pain.
======================================================================================

Garbage crate garbage:

Snowball
[1.918mb]

Lantern
[3.164mb]

Melon
[0.004mb]

Coke
[0.793mb]

phone
0.343 MB

Box
2.888 MB
Thank you for your suggestions to the murder server ! If snowballs are added, They should be given to everyone for free or very cheap.It may have a good way to keep the bystanders from getting bored. We should definitely add new things.We can't add all of them, but adding some of them would be perfect.Snowball and lantern are looking good right now, and when I have time, I'll look at the others.And I'll write my opinions :)
(02-01-2021, 01:38 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Thank you for your suggestions to the murder server ! If snowballs are added, They should be given to everyone for free or very cheap.It may have a good way to keep the bystanders from getting bored. We should definitely add new things.We can't add all of them, but adding some of them would be perfect.Snowball and lantern are looking good right now, and when I have time, I'll look at the others.And I'll write my opinions :)
 one of the main things is the specific things id want added or like to see just dont exsist like a pocket watch or little handheld toy like items
Reasons to remove trails: 

#1: this shit ss1 ss2 ss3
#2: really is just an amazing way to get exact locations over the mini map
#3: something people have started is everyone with a trail spec's the murderer so they just look for the guy with 5 trails

Make ALL pr rounds rdm rounds:

I understand this is a bad idea but it really is a load off for staff.

RPG madness: people already rdm like a mother fucker so its just easier for staff
Mice and cat: gun go brrrrrrr

Banned map spots:

mu_springbreak: Ontop of the hotel, ontop of the wall next to the out of bounds area (or just the wall in general)

mtv_resort: Behind the bush

gm_codebreak: behind the teleporter
(02-01-2021, 07:30 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: Make ALL pr rounds rdm rounds:

I understand this is a bad idea but it really is a load off for staff.

RPG madness: people already rdm like a mother fucker so its just easier for staff
Mice and cat: gun go brrrrrrr
We don't really punish people for RDM during PR rounds. They may be a bit confusing sometimes, especially for new players. 

RDM madness is my fav btw.

(02-01-2021, 07:30 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: Banned map spots:

mu_springbreak: Ontop of the hotel, ontop of the wall next to the out of bounds area (or just the wall in general)

mtv_resort: Behind the bush

gm_codebreak: behind the teleporter
A huge +1 from me.
(02-01-2021, 01:19 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote:
-snip these-
Garbage crate garbage:

Snowball
[1.918mb]

Lantern
[3.164mb]

Melon
[0.004mb]

Coke
[0.793mb]

phone
0.343 MB

Box
2.888 MB
I love the idea of throwable coke cans but reskinned to be twisted tea- haha unless?
fun new items, only seeing fidget spinners, vapes, and the occasional popcorn gets a little boring and unexciting for something worth so much.
(02-01-2021, 09:11 AM)gebriel ❥ Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 01:19 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote:
-snip these-
Garbage crate garbage:

Snowball
[1.918mb]

Lantern
[3.164mb]

Melon
[0.004mb]

Coke
[0.793mb]

phone
0.343 MB

Box
2.888 MB
I love the idea of throwable coke cans but reskinned to be twisted tea- haha unless?
fun new items, only seeing fidget spinners, vapes, and the occasional popcorn gets a little boring and unexciting for something worth so much.
im looking for new items but dont hope, and the coke can isnt a throwable its drinkable

but main problem is i cant test if item is compatible well with the pointshop because it dont wanna work
Confetti Gun
File Size
0.005 MB