Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purple bullys x 3
*steam ids will be in order
Offender's Name: [b]Durivrulim Minuity || [Russian] Cookie || Russian spy
[/b]

*Offender's SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:122909620 || STEAM_0:1:220602397 || STEAM_0:0:439312039[/b]

What Server: DeathRun

Offender's Rank: all donor

What They Did:and i would like to include that these people have done more but proof of it is non, for example Russian Spy randomly was muting and gagging GalaxyDragon and i cannot find the ss's

When They Did It: 

Potential Witnesses: GalaxyDragon, uh huh, Tempest, adob.ai, Norm minder, TheUltraFish, Layne, Virtualraptor, bob

Proof:   duri 1      RS cookie 1       
              duri 2      RS cookie 2
              duri 3      RS cookie 3

duri 4      RS cookie 4
            duri 5      RS cookie 5
                          RS cookie 6
                          RS cookie 7

Other: All images are hyperlinked:: So im going to say since russian spy and cookie are friends if they dont both get beaned then well we know whos up for revenge
why do donors still have staff commands please it would take me the next hour to find how many times I've said letting people pay for staff powers is a bad idea on this forum
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(12-28-2020, 04:13 AM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: why do donors still have staff commands please it would take me the next hour to find how many times I've said letting people pay for staff powers is a bad idea on this forum

exactly 87 including this one
This is more evidence against Russian Cookie and Russian Spy : https://imgur.com/a/dt6Qw44
[Image: giphy.gif]
 Durivrulim Minuity & [Russian] Cookie are both banned for a week due to multiple cases of abuse of power. 

Due to only circumstantial evidence pointing to Russian Spy and nothing with his name on it, they will not be banned at this time.

Thank you for the report.