Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing a issue.
RussEfarmer has been demoted to user and permanently banned on the PH server. The reason I have came to this conclusion is lately he has been out of hand. He abused powers and banned me through reasonings dealt with months ago. There are other reasons pertaining to it leading up to this action related to the TTT server. @Scoovie can add his side to this issue if needed. This isn't meant to cause issues it is just a heads up to all PH staff members and addressing the people affected by his actions.
He has also been perma banned from TTT aswell and demoted on the forums, he constantly abused his powers on the forums (unlocking threads, changing profile stuff, etc.) He acted very unprofessional on the forums and he would not stop when warned. He will stay banned temporarily on the forums for the next 15-20 hrs or so and as long as he doesn't do more stupid shit he will be able to stay on the forums.

Truth is this has been a long time coming, the drama earlier was just the final straw.
rip my nigga Russ
I am gonna miss Russ along with all these other mans that have been removed from this community.
Damn..
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-13-2017, 07:55 AM)Lycan Wrote: rip my nigga Russ

Racist term ban pls

But for real I'll miss you russ
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Russ the man with a opinion... rip we will never forget
[Image: original.gif]