Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Just Tired
I know I've only recently been around but from what I saw in that time is that you did your best as an Admin, and It's understandable that it tired you out. Please take a good rest, my guy. I hope 2021 will treat you well!

+1 add TTT Mod to complete the list.
Wow haven't seen you as ph mod in a long time lol It is sad to see you go as you have been a great Admin, and have helped me out a lot with everything even when i was Ph staff, you also helped me be a better admin for dr, even tho i also resigned but still thank you.
[Image: titan.gif]
Thank you Fish for working your hardest to make the server the best it could be.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I remember seeing you first get staff back in 2018, thank you for your contributions to this place. I’m glad we got to semi-close the gap between PH and TTT. You’re a great guy, Fish.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Gimme co owner back I got this. You did an ok job though for what its worth ;)

boutta take over ph myself
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Fish, you were one hell of an admin. You need not apologize for putting PH in a bind - you gave the server so much for almost two years. The server and Dink owe you a debt of gratitude. I'm glad I had the opportunity to play with you, staff with you, and witness your staffing capabilities over the years. You were definitely a much better admin than I could ever hope to be. Please enjoy the step down from authority and I hope that going back down to Moderator will allow you to relax a little more on the server.
Fixed it
[Image: Curr.PNG]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I hate this very much.

This makes my heart very sad, but I can totally understand Fishy <3

ps. Possum and Pauling for Admin team 2021 ;)
Go away
Dang a lot of resignations, but totally understandable especially coming from this year. You have been an Amazing Admin from what I seen and really appreciate all you have done. I just wish you well Fish and take good care of yourself. Hope to see you again sometime.
*salute*